Strainious Mysterious

Weskush

Question

Howzit growers!

I've been observing an extremely hardy plant thats been growing in a certain location for the last year. This plant seemed to survive the whole year, maybe even longer before i started noticing it growing randomly in a private estate. No care given and only rain water as far as i can tell. Very dark green, compact structure and most importantly, what sparked my attention was that there still is no sign of flowering. 

Could this be an original landrace strain from the Zim/Mozam builders that dropped a seed perhaps?

Will take a pic soonest and post. Don't want to draw attention to the plant

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

9 answers to this question

I also thought that it could be male but not even any sign of male flowers. This plant is getting full sun and flowering was supposed to be triggered by now. Ruderalis perhaps with a continuous lifespan? Haha if that even exists...Im just speculating for i've never seen a plant going for over a year without flowering at all.

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

Have heard a few stories of impossibly large cannabis plants and have personally seen a number of large cannabis "Trees" (3-4m tall and wide/25cm dia main stem) that seem to defy their standard cannabis genetics.

Its difficult to think that they grew that large in 1x season, possibly the plant revegged naturally from the previous year?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bos said:

Have heard a few stories of impossibly large cannabis plants and have personally seen a number of large cannabis "Trees" (3-4m tall and wide/25cm dia main stem) that seem to defy their standard cannabis genetics.

Its difficult to think that they grew that large in 1x season, possibly the plant revegged naturally from the previous year?

Possible...the non-flowering i find interesting though. The plant doesn't seem have grown much over the last year also. Stands at about 1 meter high with smallish, Indica like leaves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

It is possible that a light shines on it at night this preventing it to flower. Very kak soil preventing it from growing big.

That is highly likely man. Both points. Guess that i was caught up in that "mystery strain" fantasy and forgot my logic at the back door haha!

Will still monitor this soldier.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Weskush said:

Will still monitor this soldier 

Definitely a must, I usually pull out random weed plants I see growing a long the side of the veld or anywhere I find them a long my walks. Even if it's not a male, it could herm. Unfortunately the parks in my area have always been the local uhh crackheads hangout, fuck knows about the other drugs they use but I can tell you they smoke kak hermie skyf 😂

• Wow 1

19 minutes ago, Khakibos said:

Definitely a must, I usually pull out random weed plants I see growing a long the side of the veld or anywhere I find them a long my walks. Even if it's not a male, it could herm. Unfortunately the parks in my area have always been the local uhh crackheads hangout, fuck knows about the other drugs they use but I can tell you they smoke kak hermie skyf 😂

Ja scheme that i'm going to take a cutting. It might be something special or not...Those crackheads don't care about strains. Mix is mix vir n bottelnek haha!

• Like 2