Cannibis Cures...

Hey Guys

Hope everyone is in good health and enjoying their most favourite plant. I've decided to start this topic since I havent come across one that gives straight forward, helpful and effective advice.

As many of you might have witnessed in your lives, it is becoming more common to have friends or family members diagnosed with cancer, cancer-related illnesses or any other life threatened sickenesses. I find it frustrating to know that there is nothing much I can currently do to help them recover, live longer or completely overcome their illness.

So I'd like to know from the more experienced users, What immediate cannabis related advice can I give to such friends are family members?

(provided that the advice is guarenteed to help them recover, eat properly, maintain a positive lifestyle)

The key word there is "good" I have seen some really really bad oils being produced. It's all about what solvent has been used for the extraction and the purge it has gone through to get rid of the solvent. There unfortunately are a lot of dishonest people out there wanting to make some quick money and they will not use the correct solvents and not purge them properly.

I personally take oil every day as well as my whole family , ypu need to find a reputable person to make it for you or make it yourself. You have to remember you are already dealing with a person that is sick and dieing so you have to make sure what they get won't hurt them even more , which bad oils will do.

Cheers

GLO

The key word there is "good" I have seen some really really bad oils being produced. It's all about what solvent has been used for the extraction and the purge it has gone through to get rid of the solvent. There unfortunately are a lot of dishonest people out there wanting to make some quick money and they will not use the correct solvents and not purge them properly.

I personally take oil every day as well as my whole family , ypu need to find a reputable person to make it for you or make it yourself. You have to remember you are already dealing with a person that is sick and dieing so you have to make sure what they get won't hurt them even more , which bad oils will do.

Cheers

GLO

Thanx GLO

Next question: So now lets say, I have been diagnosed with cancer and I am currently going for chemotherapy or having a tumour removed....what benefits will the Cannabis Oil provide?

Make your own bud. Outdoor season is coming soon and there will be a lot of cheaper bud floating around. You going to need about 50g indoor or 100g outdoor a month to make enough consitrate ,    per person that's being treated.  You want to get as much product into nth person that they can handle. There is a ton of info out there and I suggest you do a lot of research before you start. A good place to start is to watch rick simpsons video and move on from there

Make your own bud. Outdoor season is coming soon and there will be a lot of cheaper bud floating around. You going to need about 50g indoor or 100g outdoor a month to make enough consitrate ,    per person that's being treated.  You want to get as much product into nth person that they can handle. There is a ton of info out there and I suggest you do a lot of research before you start. A good place to start is to watch rick simpsons video and move on from there

GLO - Rick Simpson suggests Indica plants over Sativa. Im under the impression that most outdoor grows are sativa.

Most outdoor in sa is unfortunately sativa heavy. Indica does make for a better extract but personally I like to use 70% indica and 30% sativa . As outdoor goes you get what you get so if you wanting to know the strains you using you would have to use indoor. If outdoor is all you can get its by no means a bad oil and will help. Indica is used to help control pain while the sativa will give more of a euphoric feeling , this is why I like to use both.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...