OPINION NEEDED!!

Lester420

Hi guys, thanks for viewing my post.

I've been a member for about a month and this is my second post.

You guys are really helpful, I appreciate the feedback I receive, and I always get most of my questions answered by just reading discussions on the forum.

I recently switched over to CBD and stopped all pharmaceutical meds. ( I've been a smoker for a couple of years now tho LOL )

Just a quick one...

Becoz I live with a lot of people I wanna keep the smell of the herb to a minimum, as they don't like it. Too Bad hahaha

I always use this one specific website to buy all my CBD products coz I've been getting a great service from them: The Cannasseur Cafe

But anyway..

I'm looking at investing in a dry herb vape, apparently it's really good from what I read online.

But I wanna know from you guys if anyone owns this vape: (CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT) DaVinci Miqro Explorer

Is it a good buyers choice?

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

Howzit, I own a cheap vape. Called a Vie. I is lekker to smoke on it once in a while. You go through way more herb using a vape. That is if you Have to buy and not growing it yourself. It is very different to smoking a joint or a bong. 
https://vapestore.co.za/portable-vaporizers/craft-plus-v2
apparently the best. The

pax is also good

Ja agreed. I have a Cloudious 9 vape which i bought for shits and giggles. Had it for almost 2 years and still going strong and used daily. Great value for money and easier on the lungs. But if i had to toke on the same amount in a joint i would get way more gooft. Not that i don't get gooft from the vape. The vape just provides a mellower, deeper gooft, if you know what i mean. Still dig my vape and having my own homegrown supply definitely helps loads. Always lekker to have a nice selection of smoking utensils, depending on what type of stoned that you're after on the given moment.

• Like 2

I find it the other way around. Using a dynavap I use waaay less herb to get goefed on than smoking a joint.

Also found that once I got used to the dynavap, actually smoking amd burning nie just tastes like an ashtray. Where’s my terps

In terms of vapes the mighty/crafty seems way ahead of most vapes. The da Vincis also seems great, haven’t tasted yet. But in terms of value for money nothing beats the Dynavap M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pants said:

I find it the other way around. Using a dynavap I use waaay less herb to get goefed on than smoking a joint.

Also found that once I got used to the dynavap, actually smoking amd burning nie just tastes like an ashtray. Where’s my terps

In terms of vapes the mighty/crafty seems way ahead of most vapes. The da Vincis also seems great, haven’t tasted yet. But in terms of value for money nothing beats the Dynavap M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ja that Dynavap looks sweet. Great workmanship. The only thing preventing me from buying one is that it looks like you're klapping a crack pipe when heating it up. Not so cool for public use. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Weskush said:

Ja that Dynavap looks sweet. Great workmanship. The only thing preventing me from buying one is that it looks like you're klapping a crack pipe when heating it up. Not so cool for public use. 

Get an induction heater. I got the cheapest one and works like a bomb. Actually doing some research around building my own. 

just be careful, it’s so wonderfully modular you end up getting another stem, a water adapter, what about this glass stem, ooh a low temp cap  

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

The best way to get rid of the smell is to have a child. I'm not joking, man. You know, I've always been a smoker. A real one. But a few months ago, my little baby was born, and it made me forget about smoking forever, man. I mean, I still smoke sometimes, but it happens very rarely. Once my friends showed me Neafs (https://uk.neafs.com/). It's still the only thing I smoke sometimes. You know, I used to smoke about 50 cigarettes a day. It was terrible, actually. Luckily my child made me forget about this bad habit. So, I guess you should overthink the value of smoking itself. If I were you, I'd find an alternative, like Neafs. The choice is always up to you.

Edited by AlexisBaird
  • Like 3