Newbie trying to grow the best possible medicine

Vivid Dreamer

Im really looking forward to learning from all the experienced growers on here.

My interest in gardening was sparked by my late grandmother whom i always helped in the garden. Ive been growing vegetables and ornamentals outdoors on my own for the past 2 years, but this Im new to growing my own medicine. I suffered a serous accident a couple of years ago which almost left me paralyzed. The accident required surgery and inserting of prosthetics. I was not happy at all with quility of medicine i was getting , and i also i had no clue whereit came from or what went into it. One of the reasons i chose to grow my own. No looking now!

Made tons of mistakes from burning seeds to overwatering. I harvested two autoflowes being an amnesia haze an OG kush, one of which finished off the size of my middle finger  We live and learn right 

Currently running the following photoperiods in an indoor grow setup with very basic equipment as im on a budget:

-Dirty Kush breath , Frosted apricots(in house genetics)

-gorilla glue 

-gelato

-Golden Cheese (Farmacy seeds)

Dont think my lights are poweful enough. Im using a chinese led with two panels from my herb stand for supplemental light.  Had a super long veg, and ended up with small plants. 

Here are some pics of my girls (dont laugh). Im honestiy just hoping to get to the finish line of my first grow. Hopefully i dont make the same mistakes on my next run.  

I only recently(final weeks of flower) used a lux meter and found that im so far below the light levels required and i feel like kicking myself.  Id appreciate recommendations for a budget friendly light for my grow? 

Thanks for the welcome. Its great to be part of a growing community like this. Haha my wife is sick of listening to my cannabis tales

• Like 4

ay bru stop right there and give yourself a fat pat on the back!!!!

these ladies in your tent look great !! i mean, yes they are small and better can be done, but as a new grower who tried his hand at this craft, i say a huge WELL DONE!!!

stick around this forum and we will lead you to becoming a fantastic grower

• Like 5
  • Agree 1