Thanks for having me!

ChrisCPT

Hi all

Thought I would start off courteously and introduce myself.

Been growing outdoors for a number of years, and at risk of sounding vain, I feel I have pretty much reached my full potential given the natural constraints inherent to an outdoor grow. My outdoor grows are organic, with either Freedom Farms or Orgasoilux along with mostly the Biobizz nutrient range. I like to use the odd dose of Nitrosol, molasses and Epsom salt too. Used the Freedom Farms Antifragile soil as test this year and thus far I am quite impressed (only used it as a third of the medium in each pot). 

Having to wait from May to November each year for summer to come around has forced my hand in setting up an indoor grow. Currently on my first run, plants at 3 weeks and so far so good. Indoor I am going for coco and salt based nutrients, and will have to pick some brains here to assist with the unknown.

Anyway, that's enough about me for now. Looking forward to this journey of mastering the indoor side of things. Hopefully I can give back or at least pay forward the knowledge obtained here.

Apologies for the "low" resolution pictures. My photography skills have never been much to write home about. 

Respect 

20211211_152210.jpg

20211211_152217.jpg

20211211_152256.jpg

20211218_191231.jpg

20220203_225824.jpg

20220213_190606.jpg

20220217_180540.jpg

20220217_180616.jpg

20220217_180625.jpg

• Like 10
  • Fire! 4

Thanks

Cupboard is for early veg and clones. Maybe a mother or two if I find something worth keeping. Two Growopz 75w fixtures in there.. big saving on the Eskom and much less waste compared to having 600w HID on them.

2 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Looks like you got a nice setup, outdoor plants also looking healthy :investigating

What you gonna do with that cupboard? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Welcome! And thanks for sharing! That’s something to be proud of man 👍🏻🎉 love it! 🔥

Thanks.. must be honest, the majority of the 'construction' was done by the brother in law.. he owed me a favour or two. My hands are a bit round when it comes carpentry and screws...

proud part will come if I manage to eventually pull something top shelf out of there 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

Nice healthy plants. What strain is the autoflower?

Got it as a freebie from Bud Buddies, their in house brand.

BCN Critical XXL.. to be honest not impressed at all. Bud structure very leafy and buds generally fluffy. Don't think the exceptional heat we had over the last two months in the Cape helped her, but in my opinion inferior genetics/pheno compared to the Fast Buds auto that grew quite nicely.

Should have harvested her a while ago but could not be bothered. She will most likely get the chop this week and go into the extracts bin. She might just serve a purpose for some sleep meds.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChrisCPT said:

Thanks.. must be honest, the majority of the 'construction' was done by the brother in law.. he owed me a favour or two. My hands are a bit round when it comes carpentry and screws...

proud part will come if I manage to eventually pull something top shelf out of there 🙂

Its really neat work, im sure you will be pulling out some fire, those girls outside look very very happy! Continue posting and detailing your grows, i'm sure there's much we can learn from you too. 🤜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...