• I just add amendments
    • NutriGold (Nutriplex)
    • Mega Nutrients
    • Greenhouse Powder Feeding
    • Canna
    • EHG
    • Hortimix
    • Other (State in the comments)

I am pretty sure we did a poll like this a while back, however things change and new products come onto the market.

Wondering what nutes everyone is using, I am considering changing over to try one or two others to see how they are.

Whether I stick with them is another question though.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dookie69 said:

Can you elaborate on that?

Maybe I used it wrong, but my plants suffered defs constantly using the stuff, yellow, browning etc. I followed the instructions to a T. Eventually switched back to GHE and now use the bottles as paper weights for my clone domes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greenkush said:

Maybe I used it wrong, but my plants suffered defs constantly using the stuff, yellow, browning etc. I followed the instructions to a T. Eventually switched back to GHE and now use the bottles as paper weights for my clone domes.

GHE is actually TA, TA being the new name.

Same stuff, but maybe they dont have a good 2 part for coco?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

GHE is actually TA, TA being the new name.

Same stuff, but maybe they dont have a good 2 part for coco?

They make their own coco too. The two part is probably optimized for their own coco but the standard tri part works like a bomb for most coco mixes. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

A 2 part nutrient system will always be compromised.

I use Green House Powder Feed which claims to be an all in one product. It is not. You need to use everything in their range for best results. I love their products for flower, but for veg they are not great. I always run into mag deficiency problems in veg until I switch over to the bloom regimen and start using the pk boost.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My feeding looks a bit like this.

Standard products:

Grow Guru (got told is now Kushy Grow) / Amino Boost, BioBizz / Fish Mix & Bloom, Molasses (desulfurized)

2-3 weeks addon:

Biodyne / 401 Environoc, Kushy Grow / Kelp Extract, Freedom Farms / Fire Juice (CAREFUL boys and girls, together with Bloom you can over do it easy! Has a potassium load.)

I also feed my clones half the dosage the Biobizz table recommends and gave up on TopMax (to expensive for the profit it brings, price passed this border now)

I am not using BioBizz Grow anymore as I measure my leaf sugar content with a refractometer. Bloom is 75% Fish Mix and 25% Molasses.. so I feed the Fish Mix directly and add molasses by hand depending on my leaf sugar content.. so nothing wrong with Grow, i just need to add sugar most of the time (not enough molasses in Grow) and can't raise the P and K... hope makes sense.

Edited by Prom
2 small edits and last bit about Grow
  • Like 3