Netbow multi-outlet dripper arc

Weskush

@greenkush Mentioned these to me a while back, however I believe you need to use the pressure compensator / regulator drippers and then connect that to the Netbow. When I tried the pressure compensating drippers previously I could not get enough pressure from my water pump for it to work, so you'd need a larger than average water pump I rate.

Also you'd need to have it on a timer. Otherwise it looks great and possibly a cheaper option for bigger grows compared to watering systems like Blumats and Autopots - which I feel are perhaps more feasible for smaller grows.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2022 at 10:27 AM, PsyCLown said:

@greenkush Mentioned these to me a while back, however I believe you need to use the pressure compensator / regulator drippers and then connect that to the Netbow. When I tried the pressure compensating drippers previously I could not get enough pressure from my water pump for it to work, so you'd need a larger than average water pump I rate.

Also you'd need to have it on a timer. Otherwise it looks great and possibly a cheaper option for bigger grows compared to watering systems like Blumats and Autopots - which I feel are perhaps more feasible for smaller grows.

What I can tell from reading all the info is that you should not exceed 4 bar in pressure. If you use a pump more that 4 bar you need to connect a pressure regulator from the line to the dripped. 
I may be wrong. Will tel you after I test them this afternoon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

What I can tell from reading all the info is that you should not exceed 4 bar in pressure. If you use a pump more that 4 bar you need to connect a pressure regulator from the line to the dripped. 
I may be wrong. Will tel you after I test them this afternoon.

I think it will be beneficial to have a pressure regulator regardless, help ensure consistent flow rates between all the netbows?

Please do let us know how it goes though 😄