Plant Of The Month January 2016 - Entries Closed - Poll Running

420SA

potm-banner2.png

January 2016

Lets get this one underway!

No prizes at stake. Just the lifetime POTM Winner badge :thumbups  As I always say. If we show enough interest in these competitions, prize sponsors will show their interest too....

Entries close 30/01/16

Good Luck!

This is my plant of the month entry. First attempt at scrog... I actually have two plants in autopots to fill the screen but entering only one which is covering half the screen.. I cut this clone wen I started flowering my previous grow. This strain Was a free gift from a grower wu nobody has heard from since she got locked up about 3yrs bk. I tink I wil need to flip the switch to flowering soon as screen is filling up rapidly...

eca936dfe3ee4a05feeff4ea9fdb77d5.jpg

What happens if you have more than one plant that you'd like to enter?

The rules are that you can post two sets of pics on different dates of the same plant... but that can actually change

2 plants maximum won't hurt anyone. You can enter 2 plants CK :thumbups

.....technical default on my side i tried entering but im unable to add a pic since before entries closed it says cannot add another topic to the post when i try to add a pic

You're not meant to add another topic @Fire. You reply to the running thread/topic as people have been doing...

There's something you're doing wrong @Fire .... sounds like your phone is trying to start a new topic instead of replying to this thread. Regular members can't start topics on the Monthly Competition's board so that's why you're getting that error message.

If you're trying to do this with Tapatalk, first start a reply to the thread and then attach the pics to your reply.  It's impossible for you to be still making replies on this thread but not be able to post pics with those replies...

:-peace