Best place you have smoked weed

Just smoked a damn good joint from a local homegrower, received while making a new reggae video. So some things have happened recently, epic things, and there is a big possibly I might be going to the USA in August for the NY State Fair, being the promoter of a local reggae band. Dont want to say too much yet but working like a dog. 

Was looking into the all the details, where, when and got side tracked, after seeing a video of a club, The Roof Gardens, I worked for in london around 1997, I saw this. Did not not realise how blessed I was to be able to smoke in these gardens day and night. Learnt to smoke hash around the same time to. The gardens were unreal, exactly like this in the video, mostly always. It did snow a couple times while I was there, had a jol. So where is your favourite place you have smoked? 

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2

Here are a couple pictures over the last few days filming Bushy Williams new music video, Medical Marijuana. Its going to be published within the next couple weeks and hope you will enjoy. This was all shot in and around Bathurst, EC.

Below a picture of Bushy to the left and the lead singer, Franswa from The Survivals Band

20220131_160754.thumb.jpg.7f9b3aced8fc4e7d5360de50b05cba97.jpg

Pointing towards port Alfred, looking over the Waters Meeting that flowers down the Kowie RIver. 

20220131_161232.thumb.jpg.6b698113ccea66c59f23ee5cb8295d90.jpg

20220126_172606.thumb.jpg.ec99f968f43d291629f09e3f4df20c25.jpg

Bushy in my garden playing keyboard. 

20220126_171409.jpg

A top club, butchery, salon and carwash. Emzini Lifestyle Centre

20220131_183650.jpg

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 5

Not the best place but the most memorable was one year on our way to KKNK. We drove the R62 route and stopped there by that tiny tunnel, next to the river and the mountains. Cant really remember what that place is called but theres some type of old fort up there so we decided to walk to the top to smoke a fatty..

Now this was still in our infant smoking years so a little went a long way. We got to the top, lit the joint and just enjoyed it. We realised, after the entire joint was done, that theres no way we would make it down again without us looking like a landslide down the mountain so we just sat there for hours talking shit and looking out at the beautiful scenery, laughing our heads off obviously.

f476683305c29a2cbd3837bdb5334351.jpg

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

Walking/hiking in the Dlinza forest. The aerial boardwalk and lookout is something to experience. The trails have park benches every few 100m's for the unfit folk. We would just sit and enjoy the peace while having a puff.

It was brilliant.

Screenshot_20220202-092331_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220202-092326_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220202-092319_Facebook.jpg

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

Hmm, mine are a bit boring.

Best place is on my couch, with Netflix and loads of snacks...

Otherwise braai with friends is good too.

Smoking while on a hike, I tried it but just made me a little lazy but chilled at the same time.

Nothing which really stood out though, not as cool as some other members here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

Smoking while on a hike, I tried it but just made me a little lazy but chilled at the same time.

Damn dude, hiking on weed. You smoking the wrong strain, although I can say I was lights out under a tree around lunchtime once. We used to wake up, put the fire on, wake and bake and then pull out the coffee, a shot of canna tequila in the coffee and bob is your auntie, walk kilo's and also thinking about it more memorable experiences. 

So this specific trip I am talking about was up near that magalies place, name I forget, we had had our shot of tequila walking and bump into a dread lock rasta and his wife. We chat, laugh and end up near a stream smoking a spliff, in a small cave. Beautiful setting. So swop numbers, meet at his place just outside JHB for a fire and play music a few weeks later. Around that fire I meet Bushy Williams for the first time, so must be over 17 years ago. Further to that, Bushy is currently staying with me, the day he arrived, last week Monday morning I get a video chat call from the same dread lock rasta, his name is Lion Silver Dread aka Mazola,  who introduced us. We had not spoken in over 10 years on the phone or even done a video call and neither had Bushy. Life works in strange ways.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Hmm, mine are a bit boring.

Best place is on my couch, with Netflix and loads of snacks...

Otherwise braai with friends is good too.

Nothing which really stood out though, not as cool as some other members here.

Must say we were quite critical on the strains that were prepared for our meander, for the exact reason you mentioned. Rather avoid the heavy indica's in this situation, sativa was our choice toke. Mr Dank's Vanilla Kush made for a very memorable experience.

• Like 2