Propagation Station!?

ORGANinc.

Thought Id share how I plan to keep genetics around much longer, She's been up for a 3 weeks now.

This is just because I thought there are a few factors that would make this viable, a decent space which is this secret Jardin 80 x 60 x 80, Which I've been having a lot of fun with, doesn't take up massive space but is still a decent size. Some airflow, ok now bathrooms fans work. 

Then the interesting part the lighting, I wanted to make sure there was some what enough power. SO I initially thought, hmmmm how to do this without the heat. Good old trusty T8s (have done me well in the past), I'm yet to see what these specific OSRAM tubes do, I used to use the china ones, so i'm sure these will graft better. Might even pop some seeds in the new space. 🤓

All said and done, the light was about 300 bucks minus the sonoff switch. 

Have a lekke dag mense!

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 9
  • Fire! 1

• 1 month later...

Here to conclude a seed popping trial in the propagation station as they will be transplanted tomorrow and moved to their new home, all in all, I'm happy with the results, the seedlings are healthy and didn't display unreasonable stretch.

These seeds came up on the 2/3 of feb so they have not done too bad considering its just not seed popping weather. Having said that, temps are definitely getting better. Sooo that's always fun for us who do not rock air-conditioning. 

These babies will be updated in Grow diary, as they will be flipped next week, some in my grow diary and others in the hydroponic experiment thread.

I want to make sure these plants require little to no maintenance, so Ill be setting up automation and will also  provide details. 

Lekke dag mense:-trip

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 5

On 1/28/2022 at 11:50 AM, ORGANinc. said:

Thought Id share how I plan to keep genetics around much longer, She's been up for a 3 weeks now.

This is just because I thought there are a few factors that would make this viable, a decent space which is this secret Jardin 80 x 60 x 80, Which I've been having a lot of fun with, doesn't take up massive space but is still a decent size. Some airflow, ok now bathrooms fans work. 

Then the interesting part the lighting, I wanted to make sure there was some what enough power. SO I initially thought, hmmmm how to do this without the heat. Good old trusty T8s (have done me well in the past), I'm yet to see what these specific OSRAM tubes do, I used to use the china ones, so i'm sure these will graft better. Might even pop some seeds in the new space. 🤓

All said and done, the light was about 300 bucks minus the sonoff switch. 

Have a lekke dag mense!

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

I think those cheap burple lights with the veg & bloom switches would get the job done, you might have to run them full spectrum but they work well for clones and seedlings and somewhat for veg aswel. Hardly any heat. T8s are always a good option. I have a similar setup using the old burples and when i move them into the flower room i just let them veg for anther 2 weeks under the powerful lights just to give them abit of size before flipping.

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1