3Weeds radio silence

Tribaldy

I bought some seeds and soil around 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back since the order confirmation. No replies via their Whatsapp or website contact us feature, should I be worried?

I grabbed Forysian Dew and Critical Orange pips.

I used Biltong & Buds last time & was very happy, plants still growing so no idea on final smoke.

Edited by Tribaldy

You should be worried.

I ordered from hydroponics.co.za and my order was delivered within 3 days.

Its a new year and January is almost done so there is no excuse to take 3 weeks with an order unless its a back order.

Edited by Weskush

3 weeks ago was 27 Dec. is that the time you placed the order? ordering anythiny anywhere online during this time of year can be a headache. did the website not say "orders for 2021 closed till January 2022" - that's usually the case with businesses that do deliveries - note that it could just be because they're only starting fall back into work this week? B&B has good rep, the time of year I think is the problem.

I am waiting on shit I ordered in mid December, got nothing to do with cannabis, some clothes and other stuff been tracking my package online, it hasn't even left the warehouse, yet.