Help needed with growth assessment

I read this and I'm dying of laughter
But yeah you should get rid of it before it starts dropping pollen 

Bro!!! This plant has to refund my nutrients. I feel like stabbing this plant for wasting my time. It’s my first grow ever. I’ll take it as progress, as I will never make the same mistakes again, that could have stimulated this. I just feel disappointed. Jeez!!! At the same time, I’m glad I showed it to the community because I would have left that gay guy there, not knowing he is busy giving the rest plants doggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Omg!!!! Should I end his gay life?? Or let it grow??? Man I can’t afford to loose the rest plants.

When growing regular seeds I have been taught from the guys here to sex the plant at 4 weeks to make sure it is what you want. If you see its female just let it reveg again untill you are ready to flower.
  • Agree 2

Are feminised seeds not different from regular? Because all I have in my grow space are auto-flowers and feminised photos... I can’t wait to perfect the art of growing for real. I’m sick of learning from expensive mistakes. I was told to plant in small cups before transplanting. I went to the shops bought small plastic cups and planted. Then boom someone here has just told me, planting in clear cups will disturb the roots. And autos needs to be planted in final pots. Can I ever get stuff right????

• Like 1

ooooh shib my guy, where did you get those seeds? because that's a male, through and through. 

if it was labled a fem at least it should've flowered and then hermied, which would then make it a "swing both ways" kinda gender 😅 

that thing dropped his balls before showing any signs of female reproductive "organs" so it looks like a straight male from birth. 

I'd ask for some replacement seeds. 😅 

Maybe wait for some other growers to give their opinion on the small see-through cups, I am also still a noob and learning every day, but for the mean time just think of going to plant nurseries, they don't sell seethrough pots, no pot should be see through in my opinion. you sometimes find orchids in small see through pots, but that's because they grow with their roots exposed to light in nature aswell. 

as for the small pots and repotting autos, I just hear from the big time auto growers that's a no no... I only grow photoperiods. any auto growers wana give advice to our guy over here?

ooooh shib my guy, where did you get those seeds? because that's a male, through and through. 
if it was labled a fem at least it should've flowered and then hermied, which would then make it a "swing both ways" kinda gender  
that thing dropped his balls before showing any signs of female reproductive "organs" so it looks like a straight male from birth. 
I'd ask for some replacement seeds.  
Maybe wait for some other growers to give their opinion on the small see-through cups, I am also still a noob and learning every day, but for the mean time just think of going to plant nurseries, they don't sell seethrough pots, no pot should be see through in my opinion. you sometimes find orchids in small see through pots, but that's because they grow with their roots exposed to light in nature aswell. 
as for the small pots and repotting autos, I just hear from the big time auto growers that's a no no... I only grow photoperiods. any auto growers wana give advice to our guy over here?

It makes sense to say that it is a male seed directly. Because this plant was gifted to me at a month old. And there wasn’t much history of the plant from the person that gave it to me. But they said it is feminised. I hesitated bringing it to the main grow room but after much thought, I figured why not? As I could use it to gain some experience in the tent (bad move). The rest of my seeds were purchased online from Anaconda seeds, And the rest were handpicked and purchased personally, in the US. Do you think that male plant might have spread pollen? I will be purchasing a mini tent today, to add in my grow room. Because I won’t lie, my darkness schedule is bs. Lots of light leaks occurred in the flowering process of this male plant because it was kept in my second room with countless in and outs. But with this new tent I’ll be able to flower in peace. Or I can take the vegging plants in the small tent and prepare my current one, for flowering. My current tent is 150x150x200. And today I’m buying 60x60x140.

oooh I see yeah that throws the replacement seed idea out the window, but this is how we learn 😁 don't stress man! 

to know if the plant dropped pollen you'll have to inspect the whole plant to see if there was any mature pollen sacks that have opened. I wouldn't be able to tell from a photo. 

this is how they look when they open

you got nice space to work with damn! 🤩 

If I had that space, here is what I would do. 😁

get tiny 10cm black plastic nursery pots, make sure you can fit about 20 of those pots in the 60x60 space. square pots work better for squeezing a bunch in next to eachother. 

get up to 16 material pots for the 150x150 space, 30/40L pots. whichever fit better with tiny bit of breathing space between the material pots.

the 60x60 space you can use to put a nice size clone dome in, make up to 30 clones at a time. the first 20 cuttings that make roots go into the small pots. take the dome out the tent and veg those plants. you'll only need 13 to 15 to fill all the big pots in the big tent. 

as soon as the small tent is filled, the plants have pushed few nodes and formed nice root ball, repot into bigger pots. as soon as they're big enough take clones or pop new seeds in your small space. have them ready when the big tent is empty. 

harvest 13 to 15 plants every 3 to 4 months 🤘 

oooh I see yeah that throws the replacement seed idea out the window, but this is how we learn don't stress man! 
to know if the plant dropped pollen you'll have to inspect the whole plant to see if there was any mature pollen sacks that have opened. I wouldn't be able to tell from a photo. 
this is how they look when they open

you got nice space to work with damn!  
If I had that space, here is what I would do.
get tiny 10cm black plastic nursery pots, make sure you can fit about 20 of those pots in the 60x60 space. square pots work better for squeezing a bunch in next to eachother. 
get up to 16 material pots for the 150x150 space, 30/40L pots. whichever fit better with tiny bit of breathing space between the material pots.
the 60x60 space you can use to put a nice size clone dome in, make up to 30 clones at a time. the first 20 cuttings that make roots go into the small pots. take the dome out the tent and veg those plants. you'll only need 13 to 15 to fill all the big pots in the big tent. 
as soon as the small tent is filled, the plants have pushed few nodes and formed nice root ball, repot into bigger pots. as soon as they're big enough take clones or pop new seeds in your small space. have them ready when the big tent is empty. 
harvest 13 to 15 plants every 3 to 4 months  

Thanks for your constant help and advice. I appreciate you brother. I am going to do as you have suggested as I have been thinking of that as well. I really got mad space but I’d trade it for experience I bought the 60x60 yesterday and has been setup. I have two vegging in there at the moment. Because it seems to be cooler during the day. However, I’ll do the setup you suggested and will update as usual on the progress. Attached a few pictures of my spare room where I have the tents. bb1f3d693dabd59cfaf3877fbd4a6133.jpg

c7c2525a7474e4b50b6a403da20b01e3.jpg
c3341a54ea9329b66540cd5cc3b24a3c.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah the fat leaves are completely normal 👍

another note of interest, not sure if you watered right before photo was taken, but the medium looks quite saturated and that little plant is very young still, it's easy to cause stress or stunt root growth on a young plant if there's a lack of oxygen at the roots. if you're growing in organic medium it's quite important to let the medium dry before watering again and when you do water to not completely saturate the medium, but rather just give what the plant can use. for small plants like those I usually go around 250ml to 500ml only when the medium is dry. the roots must do some work to go looking for the water, the more you get the roots moving the more the plant will grow up top. 😁🤙

• Like 1