Clone suppliers

Bakstein420

Hey guys, 

It has been awhile so I hope everyone is doing well. 

Im on the hunt for some clones and I'm having no luck with suppliers. Cannaclone and Clonemart are the only suppliers I know but I can't seem to get a response out of them after 2 weeks of trying.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction (bonus points if it's KZN), or if any members have some clones they would like to pass on, I have some Violator Kush seeds from BarneysFarm that I would happily trade.

Really itching to get growing again.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Bakstein420 said:

Hey guys, 

Im on the hunt for some clones and I'm having no luck with suppliers. Cannaclone and Clonemart are the only suppliers I know but I can't seem to get a response out of them after 2 weeks of trying.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction (bonus points if it's KZN), or if any members have some clones they would like to pass on, I have some Violator Kush seeds from BarneysFarm that I would happily trade.

Welcome back bro. Biltong and Budz also currently have some clones in stock and it seems like they ship. Not too expensive per clone as well.

https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za/product-category/nursery/clones/

Edited by John Stonedwell
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

Hey guys, 

Welcome back man! Nice one mate, ya possibly try Jamie’s garden shop, they might courier 👍🏻🙌🏻

• Thanks 1

I got my last clones from Elixr Extract, they have a nice variety. I wasn't that impressed with how the clones looked when I received them but it was rooted and that's what matters to me(they were R75 each with no minimum order you just pay R50 for a clone holder) .

I just harvested the Dirty Kush Breath and it seems to look like the pictures💁🏽‍♂️

Here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://elixirextract.co.za/index.php?route=product%2Fcategory&path=73

Edited by CoolJ
Link added
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, so we are launching a clone site by the 25th of november. We have several strains in veg and we should start cutting the first clones by the 15th. It would be great if you guys would support us. We have 6 verified cheese srains. Blue Cheese, Confidential Cheese, 2 Exoduses, super cheese and big buddah. GMO cookies,black wolf, freakshow, 2 x surricanes, world war 3, dosi dos 33, mandarin skittlez, watermelon skittlez, gorilla skittlez, master kush, quick critical, sweet inzanty, 10th planet, chocolate gelato f2, strawberry sugar cookies, moby dick, lemon berry candy, the new, chemo remo, purple afghan, super silver pineapple haze,godfather og. Hope this goes well🤙

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

4 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

I must say that I never understood the hype about the whole cheese thing, but after getting my hands on the real deal I now understand. The Super Cheese from Dagga Farmacy and the Big Buddha Cheese 2017 Betty Boob club winner is the best cheese I have seen and smelt.

The bag appeal of cheese is just so nice, it's a perfect all-rounder and always a best seller at dispensers. Exodus Cheese is probably the standard because even if you grow it outdoors you still get that distinct sour cheese terps that demand higher prices. Anyways for the last 2 months, I've been hunting and hoarding prized clones for this new project. I basically traded all the feminized cheese auto seeds from the last breeding project to make this happen and get some of these clones. The Godfather OG and the black wolf alone cost me 100 fem seeds.   

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:25 PM, Bay Seeds said:

Hi guys, so we are launching a clone site by the 25th of november. We have several strains in veg and we should start cutting the first clones by the 15th. It would be great if you guys would support us. We have 6 verified cheese srains. Blue Cheese, Confidential Cheese, 2 Exoduses, super cheese and big buddah. GMO cookies,black wolf, freakshow, 2 x surricanes, world war 3, dosi dos 33, mandarin skittlez, watermelon skittlez, gorilla skittlez, master kush, quick critical, sweet inzanty, 10th planet, chocolate gelato f2, strawberry sugar cookies, moby dick, lemon berry candy, the new, chemo remo, purple afghan, super silver pineapple haze,godfather og. Hope this goes well🤙

What you going to price your clones at? I would be interested in the Blue Cheese, Exodus Cheese, Mandarin Zkittlez and dosi dos 33

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DesignatedDave said:

What you going to price your clones at? I would be interested in the Blue Cheese, Exodus Cheese, Mandarin Zkittlez and dosi dos 33

It's R150 each but we are going to have opening day specials like buy 5 get one free. Still working on the final details but ill let you guys know first. The main thing is our clones will be healthy and won't be tiny. I ordered from cannaclone, cannamart,cannacuts and biltong. At least half the clones looked shit and limp with cannaclone being the worst looking on arrival. I feel i could send bigger healthier clones, send them faster, and wrap them better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 6:33 AM, SkunkPharm said:

I must say that I never understood the hype about the whole cheese thing, but after getting my hands on the real deal I now understand. The Super Cheese from Dagga Farmacy and the Big Buddha Cheese 2017 Betty Boob club winner is the best cheese I have seen and smelt.

I thought that about the SC from the Farmacy too. Really chill smoke, ticked all the boxes and the smell mellows in the cure beautifully. Just my opinion but it needs to be scrogged, which is no fun indoors. Next time I'll grow it in 3L pots, keep them small so everything gets good light. Did the Big Bhuddha grow the same? Would be nice to grow two strains and still get a proper even canopy.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wingwing said:

I thought that about the SC from the Farmacy too. Really chill smoke, ticked all the boxes and the smell mellows in the cure beautifully. Just my opinion but it needs to be scrogged, which is no fun indoors. Next time I'll grow it in 3L pots, keep them small so everything gets good light. Did the Big Bhuddha grow the same? Would be nice to grow two strains and still get a proper even canopy.

The have the same stretch. It stays short. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I took three cuttings cuttings off each of my different strains today. The amouth of strains is getting a bit crazy to manage so Im just keeping 1 of each as a backup. It ended up being way easier to just plant the clones in tiny pots and moving them to the locals than doing it all online. If anybody wants me to mail order any these I have a bunch of clone shippers left. 60 per clone shipper, 100 shipping and 90 per cutting. 

the list.... yes it was a mission to get all these.

animal cookies, peanut butter breath, 10th planet, black wolf, slurricane 7, slurricane 9, strawberry banana, strawberry delux,strawberry pave, pave runtz, kc strawberry, khalifa kush, chocolate gelato f2, master kush, gorrilla zkittles, (watermelon skittles started to flower but took cuttings anyway.), mandarin skittles, dosi dos 33, quick critical, gmo, lemon berry candy, garlic mist, super silver pineapple haze, zweet inzanity, gozer og 1, gozer og 2, zettlers jane, sweet cheese, super cheese, blue cheese, cofidential cheese, purple afghan, black cherry punch, ww3, freakshow, trophy wife, double alien, golden apple. 

Drop mme a message if you're interested.

• Like 2
  • Fire! 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 5:45 PM, Bay Seeds said:

Hi guys, I took three cuttings cuttings off each of my different strains today. The amouth of strains is getting a bit crazy to manage so Im just keeping 1 of each as a backup. It ended up being way easier to just plant the clones in tiny pots and moving them to the locals than doing it all online. If anybody wants me to mail order any these I have a bunch of clone shippers left. 60 per clone shipper, 100 shipping and 90 per cutting. 

the list.... yes it was a mission to get all these.

animal cookies, peanut butter breath, 10th planet, black wolf, slurricane 7, slurricane 9, strawberry banana, strawberry delux,strawberry pave, pave runtz, kc strawberry, khalifa kush, chocolate gelato f2, master kush, gorrilla zkittles, (watermelon skittles started to flower but took cuttings anyway.), mandarin skittles, dosi dos 33, quick critical, gmo, lemon berry candy, garlic mist, super silver pineapple haze, zweet inzanity, gozer og 1, gozer og 2, zettlers jane, sweet cheese, super cheese, blue cheese, cofidential cheese, purple afghan, black cherry punch, ww3, freakshow, trophy wife, double alien, golden apple. 

Drop mme a message if you're interested.

Howzit I have sent u a pm

• Like 1