What breeder?

Golden-Goose

33 minutes ago, CreX said:

CreX Genetics 😎

Would def pick up a pack or 2  😁

But all in all this is a really tricky questions as some many of the local seed banks already stock some of the big names from both the USA and EU.  And most of them are actually just going with the hype atm and stocking up on Inhouse and ethos gear.

Just for fun and because I already mentioned it on a different thread I'd say in terms of foreign breeders I'd like some stuff frpm Bodhi Seeds or I wouldn't mind getting my hand on that Lavendar #1 from Soma.

On a side note if @CreX is really serious about dropping some packs I'm in 👀

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

Jungle Boys gear seems to be pretty hard to come by and I've heard that they have a great reputation. 

And maybe some stuff from Berner, cookies.co - he is doing some good work with the guys in Humboldt county.

This is more of a US snapshot as it seems like the EU stuff is quite readily available here.

@Golden-Goose Do you have a couple of guys in mind?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, John Stonedwell said:

Jungle Boys gear seems to be pretty hard to come by and I've heard that they have a great reputation. 

And maybe some stuff from Berner, cookies.co - he is doing some good work with the guys in Humboldt county.

This is more of a US snapshot as it seems like the EU stuff is quite readily available here.

@Golden-Goose Do you have a couple of guys in mind?

I have a connection to that side of the world. Promises have been made, but now it seems to be a hurry up and wait scenario. I've been down this road before. It usually amounts to nothing more than promises.

I now have my sights set on potentially stocking DNA Genetics. I've run plenty of their gear over the last 10 years, and most of it has been fire.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

I have a connection to that side of the world. Promises have been made, but now it seems to be a hurry up and wait scenario. I've been down this road before. It usually amounts to nothing more than promises.

I now have my sights set on potentially stocking DNA Genetics. I've run plenty of their gear over the last 10 years, and most of it has been fire.

I haven't had the opportunity to run any of their gear but once you stock it I will probably run it. 😂

Will you also look at their reserva privada range? 

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions SkunkPharm. I've reached out to a number of American breeders over the last 6 months. Straight stonewalled by all of them. Most don't even bother to reply despite numerous attempts to engage them. It's hard to do business when you're having a one way conversation. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

Thanks for the suggestions SkunkPharm. I've reached out to a number of American breeders over the last 6 months. Straight stonewalled by all of them. Most don't even bother to reply despite numerous attempts to engage them. It's hard to do business when you're having a one way conversation. 

Eish, I suppose its all the universe's way of keeping you away from Dick heads 😁 doing business and sales are very similar, well you always selling yourself and that's something people forget, but what I was saying is this.

If you sometimes getting tired of being told No, not now, not for me, no reply, etc. Its literally an avenue that can be marked/ticked off as done on the definite road to success. This is the reality, some see dismay in tribulation, others see opportunity. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

There are some breeders whose seeds I'd love to get my hands on, but it is not all of their strains I'd like and often when one finds that breeders seeds available locally it is not the strains I want.

Jungle Boys have some nice stuff, but once again it needs to be the right strains and due to the prices I am not sure how quickly it will sell. Certainly not something just anyone will be willing to fork out the money for.

Symbiotic Genetics & Compound Genetics both have some really nice stuff, but once again not all of their strains I'd be keen on and what I have found available locally hasn't been something I'd fork money out for.

I've seen quite a few breeders releasing Limited Editions / Limited Runs of strains and these sell out quickly overseas, if we could get stock of some of these seeds available locally would be awesome as some looks like some proper fire.

• Like 4