Comfortably Present in the Community, New to this Forum - WolfHaze

WolfHaze

Greetings to everyone on the forum, or at the very least to those reading this post,

I'm not going to write up an entire essay on myself as chances are I'll be repeating some of it more than once in the future, of experience presents us with any evidence. 

What I will divulge is that I go by the pseudonym Wolf in certain circles and the psedonym Haze in certain others. In fact, I will bet crop on it that some of you on this forum will recognize me as Haze quite quickly. I hence decided to present myself as WolfHaze and offer myself in entirety to the forum.

Been in the cannabis industry for 12 years now. In fact, I was one of the original cannabis oils / capsules / balms etc mainstream commercial producers in South Africa. National presence, with health shops as stockists and agents in every province. Long, long before there were 30 or 40 good looking websites to choose from, I ran one of the OG professional looking, medicinal use visitor friendly online stores. 

I'm not mentioning this for clout, but rather simply to avoid having to bring it up later to explain my background for a topic or opinion's context.

Other than that the only other intel I feel is of interest right now is that I'm your standard late 20s South African gent, trying to live my best life, ever incorporating the helping hand of endocannabinoid therapy in various forms through it all. 

If there's anything else, remember children, you will never know if you don't ask! Unless you're an investigative journalist, then stay away, please.

WolfHaze

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire! 1