420SA Annual Member Awards 2015

420SA

Annual Awards 2015

Hey all

420SA is happy announce that we will be running Annual Awards from this year onward.

Badges will be awarded to various members for various accomplishments and not so much accomplishments ;)

Each badge winner will have the badge on their profile forever :thumbups

Here are the current badges that will be awarded to the members and the rules that may go along with winning that prize:

• Grower Of The Year- Grower with the most amount of impressive grows in the year. *Grow logs of some sort required
  • Rookie Of The Year - Grower will need to have started growing in the year of the award
  • Most Active User - User who has made the most amount of posts in the year. From 01 January up to award date.
  • Tree Of Knowledge - The user with the most amount of useful info and input in the year
  • Plant Of The Year - Nominees will be the Plant Of The Month winners and plants from Grows Logs. * Plants from other posts may be considered.
  • Photo Of The Year - The best photo taken by a user for the year. Can be of anything.
  • Bystander Of The Year - The user with the largest Hours Spent Online To Post Count Ratio.  Basically the user who visits most frequently but has nothing to say

No prizes are on offer this year, just the badges, which the admin will set on your profile. Of course we hope to have prizes on offer in the future.

Some prizes will be determined by polls, some by the admin and some by forum statistics .We'll get the polls started on the 1st of December and winners will be announced on the 15th of December

I'd like to get your input on what other potential badges could be awarded or have we got the bases covered? I'll be posting up badge previews shortly.

I look forward to acknowledging members for their efforts over the course of this year :-meditate

Ah flip, and I just entered the monthly competition.

Not a bad thing at all. That could potentially put you in line for a badge @jacks ... If you win Plant Of The Month your plant stands a chance to win Plant Of The Year.

You can't specifically enter for these badges. They're achieved through competitions and posts throughout the year

Alright I guess that's bases covered then

Let's elect our nominees!

All members are welcome to nominate other members for the following badges:

• Rookie Of The Year
  • Tree Of Knowledge - Most helpful and knowledgeable member
  • Photo Of The Year - Must be taken by a member

Just post your nominees on this thread with any links that may be necessary

:-peace

Here's all our nominees folks. Nominee order is randomized

Grower Of The Year

• ajcapetown
  • Totemic
  • hydroman
  • Green Leaf Organics
  • TK
  • Toby

Rookie Of The Year

• Sir Smokealot
  • Toby
  • Wallis55
  • DeltaLabs
  • Heisenberg

Tree Of Knowledge

• Toby

• OnlyTheGood
  • Green Leaf Organics

Plant Of The Year

• Green Leaf Organics
  • Totemic
  • TK
  • ajcapetown

Photo Of The Year

Nominees still to be decided

Have I left out any notable nominees? Please alert me in the next few days as I'm going to start getting the polls running :thumbups

Links to the various nominated posts will be provided soon

• 1 month later...

Evening Folks

It's been a busy start to the new year for me, hence the reason for the belated announcements and awarding of badges. My sincerest apologies for this delay!

I'm sure most of you would have been able to determine the winners anyway from the polls that concluded a while back. There are however some additional badges to be given out... lets get straight to it!

The winners are....

Rookie Of The Year 2015 - Toby

Grower of The Year 2015, now Renamed to Greenthumb 2015 - Green Leaf Organics

Photo Of The Year 2015 - Totemic

Tree Of Knowledge 2015 - Green Leaf Organics

Plant Of The Year 2015 - ajcapetown     link to be supplied soon

Bystander Of The Year 2015 - eagle eyrie

Many congratulations to all our winners. Your input into our forum is most valued and appreciated :-clap

Most badges have been added to your profiles. The last few will be added to your profiles shortly

Best of luck for 2016 :-meditate

Hi all,

I am back and happy new year to all. Hope you guys & gals had a good deserved break with lots of medication.

Congratulations to all the members for their various awards and contributions.

Here is to another great year of bountiful harvests. :poke

Happy growing y'all :-gthumb