Weird browning patches on lower leaves

itchylemon

Hi all, this is my first grow so please bear with me if this is an obvious one. I've done a search of some threads on here but not finding anything that looks quite the same. 

Basically, I noticed some weird patches on the leaves on one of my plants this morning. The plant looked absolutely fine yesterday. The problem seems to be localised to just the first set of 3 tipped leaves. At first the patches were just a lighter green, and now they seem to be browning.

My thoughts are that it's either some kind of pest, in which case I'm tempted to remove those leaves. I've separated this plant from the others just in case. Or that it's a macronutrient deficiency since it's showing up on older leaves first.

Currently feeding all my plants the same concentration of Bio-Grow (Bio-Bizz range), but this one gets less because I water it less (due to the plastic pot). I'm due to start giving it Bio-Bloom and Topmax from the next feeding since it's starting to form pistols.

Any thoughts?

s3.thumb.jpg.7ea7a6236fc6316084f8365eda29d8ad.jpgs2.thumb.jpg.6470e582e00e18b2f1703e447d934a46.jpgs1.thumb.jpg.d88af252e13e920ac4bad4fdaf035426.jpg

2 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

WhAt grow medium are you using?

It's Freedom Farms Premium soil. The other plants which have had the same treatment are all doing great, but they're in fabric pots and get watered (and therefor fed) more often.

For interest's sake I just checked PH, which seems to be somewhere between 6 and 7. My probe isn't super accurate and seems to also give different readings depending on how deep it's placed.

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

Did you possibly spill some nutes on those leaves?

It's totally possible. I normally give the leaves a spray to wash them down after watering but may have forgotten to do that on this plant yesterday bacause it's schedule isn't synced up with the other plants. If I did spill, it would've been diluted nutes that I was watering with.