Green Crack clone not looking happy

Weskush

Howzit fellow growers.

I received a Green Crack clone from GSR. Kudos to them for their excellent customer service!

The clone was in good shape when received. I transplanted into 50/50 coco/perlite and potting soil mix. Gave light Kelpak watering till slight runoff. Plant is currently outside in the shade until the shock is over and sleeps inside at night. No artificial lighting during night. She will go into 3 liter pots once roots are established. Problem is the drooping and browning leaf tips. This worries me. No signs of perking after 3 days in solo cup. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks✌️

9220B5AE-9E48-4D70-8E5A-F04226AC3834.jpeg

1 minute ago, Khakibos said:

Seems to be in shock, did you pick up clone or have it shipped to you ? I'm assuming because you got it from GSR you had it shipped ? 

If you had it shipped it could've gone into shock due to the extreme change in temps/humidity when being shipped 🤷‍♂️ 

Ja was shipped. Still perky and no drooping or brown leaf tips though when received. Roots were also well developed and nice white.