What is your preferred rolling paper?

PsyCLown

What is your preferred rolling paper?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred rolling paper?

• RAW
    • Pure Hemp
    • OCB
    • Bulldog
    • Rizla
    • Blunt Wrap
    • Zig Zag
    • One Love
    • Other (Mention it in your post)

when a company strives to keep to their mission statement as well as RAW does, it makes no sense to look anywhere else for quality papers IMHO

when RAW was a lot less available than it is today, i opt for my next preference which is OCB Slim.

growing up and learning how i like to smoke, Rizzla was the main rolling paper, but damn that paper taste is so strong if i am forced to roll in white bleached paper.

peace and love guys!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bay Seeds said:

Plain small red pack Rizla or zigzag, dont know why they get so much hate. I hate a joint that dies out too easily or turns brown halfway through. None of my friends agree with me.

I just can not stand the taste though.. It was all I knew for a long time and even got parros when I bought them..😁 Those were the days.. Die "omkyk twak" dae..😁😁 But once I tried pure hemp.. Never again.. The mid size OCB is also cool..But then again.. Grand Pa papers came in handy in lock down..😷😁🌱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some interesting results.

RAW and OCB both have some strong following! 

However RAW has a wider range and in SA more (maybe all?) of their products are available. I have never seen pre-rolled OCB cones being sold locally.

RAW on the other hand, it is becoming very common - a lot of the vape shops and most headshops sell RAW and a large selection of their range too.

I spent a lot of my days picking out the thinest of papers, untreated, organic papers, hemp papers....  it's only logical, right? No, it's all bullshit. 

I believe we're being taken for a whatwhat by the marketing sector. BIG RED FLAG FOR HEMP BASED ROLLING PAPERS 🚩 BIG RED FLAG FOR ANY CELLULOCE BASED PAPERS 🚩 BIG RED FLAG FOR ANY WHITE PAPERS 🚩

Here is a video to help some understanding how to look at rolling papers before buying and not only to read the name on the box

• Like 4

On 10/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

I spent a lot of my days picking out the thinest of papers, untreated, organic papers, hemp papers....  it's only logical, right? No, it's all bullshit. 

I believe we're being taken for a whatwhat by the marketing sector. BIG RED FLAG FOR HEMP BASED ROLLING PAPERS 🚩 BIG RED FLAG FOR ANY CELLULOCE BASED PAPERS 🚩 BIG RED FLAG FOR ANY WHITE PAPERS 🚩

Here is a video to help some understanding how to look at rolling papers before buying and not only to read the name on the box

So attached is the report from SC Labs, however they don't state all of the products tested and which failed or passed.

Cellulose papers seem to be something one should stay away from though.

SC-Labs-Report_Rolling_Papers_MKT00308.pdf

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

So attached is the report from SC Labs, however they don't state all of the products tested and which failed or passed.

"The results of this survey confirm that most rolling paper products available on the consumer market contain pesticide or heavy metal contaminants"

"With pesticides, the story is largely the same. Though less prevalent, the concentration of pesticide contaminants varied widely, and a significant percentage of the products tested were contaminated with pesticides in concentrations that exceeded the action limits."

Reminds me of the fact that most soda cans have rat poop on the lids 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

"The results of this survey confirm that most rolling paper products available on the consumer market contain pesticide or heavy metal contaminants"

"With pesticides, the story is largely the same. Though less prevalent, the concentration of pesticide contaminants varied widely, and a significant percentage of the products tested were contaminated with pesticides in concentrations that exceeded the action limits."

Reminds me of the fact that most soda cans have rat poop on the lids 🤷‍♀️

Sometimes one just needs to say FUCK IT!

Light your joint and open that can of soda... and enjoy! 😄 

What does not kill you, makes you stronger... right?

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Prom said:

Yeah, you are right, 3/4 year ^^ i smoke 6 joints a day on average hehehe 1.5g per joint.. 8-10g a day.. about 250-300g a month 😁  

Smoking that much, I feel one needs to grow themselves. Waaay too costly otherwise, especially if its indoor.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

@Smelly Joe 

Have you seen these, brother? I came across this crazy OCB pack during the first lockdown, someone was asking where to get papers when all the shops where closed and I just started looking for interest sake 😁 I heard RAW also got a pack like this, but I haven't seen it. 

20211102_171905.thumb.jpg.b1eb83e9fe81165e5fa6258cf34eda7f.jpg20211102_172624.thumb.jpg.293b5ffd3c4ca188994179b63d4648d3.jpg20211102_172640.thumb.jpg.c53a23e6cbfcdd6b5d0e5047d1ca6654.jpg

Folds open to serve as a nice little work station and provide a little wind protection when breaking up the buds outdoors.

Still haven't used any of these, just got it cause of the pack 😁 

a single pack of RAW black will last me up to 2 months. 

daily operation on 8-10g of heavy dank in my system will leave me with half finished sentences 😅 that's organized chaos!!!

• Like 1