Vote Promote Dagga Party for this years National Election

Chris Jay

So gents, its an important time to get active in cannabis now. Jeremy Acton, the leader of the Dagga Party, got very close a couple years ago with national elections and had a small percentage of votes. Since then he has been working hard to organise candidates for this years municipal elections. I think they have about 9 candidates up for voting this year in the western cape. I really do think it is possible that they can take over a ward and lead the way for a dagga homeland!!! Dont forget Jeremy was instrumental in the reason why we can grow and smoke at home, not to mention opening the flood gates for all the "legal" cannabis businesss that we have today. If you are registered to vote and in the western cape, throw your vote at the Dagga Party. As I receive them I am going to load all the phenomenal DP candidates on here so you can see yourself. Viva Dagga. Please support, like, share, tag, promote. Its not that hard, takes a couple minutes. Play your part and lets see what the cannabis community can do.

1094421927_JeremyActonDaggaParty.png.5a8e3c0e969fad7fbcb4a988adef1581.png

The 2021 South African municipal elections will be held on 1 November 2021,[1] to elect councils for all district, metropolitan and local municipalities in each of the country's nine provinces. It will be the sixth municipal election held in South Africa since the end of apartheid in 1994; municipal elections are held every five years. The previous municipal elections were held in 2016.

Dagga Party of South Africa aims 🌱to execute a Section 235 Right to Self-Determination in the Declaration of the Cape Metro as a Cannabis Homeland by council vote 🌱to unleash the industrial and nutritional benefits of cannabis to create jobs in the value-adding of Cannabis fiber into products, and🌱to generate sustainable energy by converting all municipal sewage treatment plants to produce biogas for local power generation, and 🌱to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. VOTE DAGGA PARTY.

Quanita Booley

243273885_1246376772442060_6306372104201044290_n.thumb.jpg.e948aa74a0f18880a56c1ad8ea328b0c.jpg

Zainodean Dimitri Simmers

243424797_890307568573827_4582068420180582150_n.thumb.jpg.2663343d520886868882baa5b2f2f7c7.jpg

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2

Really we have the very best people fighting for Dagga in our country.

I'm not sure if bias could be counted here, but seeing the talent and courageous actions, wisely taken from all of the leaders in SA. It make me really proud to be South African. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I like Jeremy, he is most passionate. It seems the whole bill scenario has hit quite a fender bender and calls for a write off. Jeremy really ignited that energy in the beginning of the hearing. Someone else mentioned.

I suppose its back to waiting, If I have to pick a country in the world that could deal the final blow to a stigmatic colonialist thinking, it would have to be a country that is ripe and full of wisdom, some people say wisdom comes with age. 

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 2
  • Fire! 1

32 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

I like Jeremy, he is most passionate. It seems the whole bill scenario has hit quite a fender bender and calls for a write off.

I cant agree more. He is a brilliant soul, a huge passion and vision for South Africa, most importantly with the right intentions! The time is now guys, please support their run in this election. We have the momentum, the right political environment locally and internationally. If all activist groups could support this initiative I think we would see DP establishing themselves as a force in the coming future, both locally and nationally. Jeremy has the talk, lets help him walk.

• Like 2