What was your last seed purchase?

PsyCLown

1 hour ago, John Stonedwell said:

Looking forward to this grow diary. I haven't seen a lot of people on the forum popping Bodhi and I know they have some great gear :-clap

I'll defiantly make a note to start a diary when I pop these 😁 I'm not going to be growing it for smoke though, going to try continue the line as I've always dreamed of having some gear from Bodhi in my collection, might cross it with some of the other stuff I've picked up as well 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there! My last seed purchase was from one of the reputable seed banks in the US, ILoveGrowingMarijuana. They have a great selection of high-quality strains and the customer service is top-notch. I picked up some Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies seeds, can't wait to see how they turn out! If you're looking for a reliable seed bank in the US, I highly recommend checking out ILoveGrowingMarijuana and some of the other reputable seed banks in the US such as Seedsman, Crop King Seeds, and Pacific Seed Bank. Happy growing!

Edited by EvanWales
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...