What was your last seed purchase?

PsyCLown

8 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

You like your Dutch / EU stuff a lot it seems.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

My wishlist is Archive, Rare Dankness, La plata labs, subcool, obsoul33t, swamp boys.. The breeding for bag appeal first tipe breeders. Very pricey but worth it for breeding

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Khakibos said:

I'd kill to get my hands on anything from Bodhi atm

Bodhi and collaborations was mentioned in this podcast last night. Snowhigh was also mentioned, two of my top breeders. Love their work. My all time favorite is the strain, Pipe Dream. The owner of Fullmelt used to toke on it during his student days!!!  

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I remember these videos,  Yeah its lekker seeing plants that big but I personally would not like to manage even one plant that size. I get anxiety just thinking about cleaning off the inside of those cages and inspecting them not to mention having to watch them go through a heavy storm 😆

Tbh I thought you were going to link a pic 🤣

49 minutes ago, Weskush said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khakibos said:

Oh I remember these videos,  Yeah its lekker seeing plants that big but I personally would not like to manage even one plant that size. I get anxiety just thinking about cleaning off the inside of those cages and inspecting them not to mention having to watch them go through a heavy storm 😆

Tbh I thought you were going to link a pic 🤣

Ey my bad🤣Youtube or Die😬

@PsyCLown apologies for diverting from the subject. Feel free to clear up.

With plants that size, the scale of things change dramatically.For instance, instead of looking for thrips, i look for moths and beetles🤣 Also to mention that i find these big outdoor plants much more resilient/forgiving than a smaller indoor type strain.  Hand watering is a fucken bitch though, which takes me at least a hour for each watering and that is every 2nd or 3rd day, depending on temps. Not even to mention the harvest. I used to get naar after spending 6+ hours trimming buds😬  But in the end, all the hard work is more than worth it.

I personally find immense satisfaction in seeing a tiny seedling grow into a monster tree. It all comes with the territory🔥

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...