Kushman 🌱 Chiropractics

Naughty.Psychonaut

What's goooood my good people :-rasta

Here we have some training talk, this is nothing new, just a video I came across that helped me and might be helpful to some of you, some of you may already be familiar with it.

What is this Kushman Chiropractic nonsens? Well, basically it's super cropping, but with less risk of loosing branches and/or damaging the plant and much quicker response times and virtually no recovery time. 

I've noticed on the forum the hot shit when comes to super cropping is the method of rolling a branch between your fingers slightly pressing down on it untill it subtly lays sideways, but still kinda standing on its own. This has caused me to snap a few branches in the past, having to run over to my medic kit and strap and wire shit back up to save the branch 🤦‍♂️ if it doesnt snap and I did it 100% correctly the plant will still take about 12 to sometimes 24hrs to prop all the tops back up facing the light before it can continue with normal growth. 

Well, here we go, no more of that for me!!! 🤠 

We all know why we supercrop, so I won't go into that, but here is a video on how I found out about Kushmans Chiropractics that goes into quite a bit of detail on why we do it and all that, he also demonstrates his way and I found it to work MUCH better. snapped all my plants in about 30min last night without loosing a single branch. 

if you just wana check the chiropractics part skip to the 18:50 mark. he does something very very interesting 🤓 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

What a great video! I feel its a must watch for any grower - especially a new grower who might not know this.

I feel as if this Kyle Kushman and I do things in quite a similar manner, but there are somethings I will be trying for sure after watching this video.

The chiropractic part is new to me, curious to give it a try though. I wish I had watched this video sooner, would have saved me time learning a lot of this myself or bits and pieces from others.

@John Stonedwell A nice video with regards to how much to prune / defoliate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

What's goooood my good people :-rasta
Here we have some training talk, this is nothing new, just a video I came across that helped me and might be helpful to some of you, some of you may already be familiar with it.
What is this Kushman Chiropractic nonsens? Well, basically it's super cropping, but with less risk of loosing branches and/or damaging the plant and much quicker response times and virtually no recovery time. 
I've noticed on the forum the hot shit when comes to super cropping is the method of rolling a branch between your fingers slightly pressing down on it untill it subtly lays sideways, but still kinda standing on its own. This has caused me to snap a few branches in the past, having to run over to my medic kit and strap and wire shit back up to save the branch if it doesnt snap and I did it 100% correctly the plant will still take about 12 to sometimes 24hrs to prop all the tops back up facing the light before it can continue with normal growth. 
Well, here we go, no more of that for me!!!  
We all know why we supercrop, so I won't go into that, but here is a video on how I found out about Kushmans Chiropractics that goes into quite a bit of detail on why we do it and all that, he also demonstrates his way and I found it to work MUCH better. snapped all my plants in about 30min last night without loosing a single branch. 
if you just wana check the chiropractics part skip to the 18:50 mark. he does something very very interesting  

Thanks for the share. Now to decide which plants I will try this on this year.
  • Like 1

glad it was something new to some of you, was new to me too and I gotta say I already like this tech much better just because it took me about 30min to do all my plants and I didn't snap a single branch. 😁 

big improvement for me hahah I can be a bit heavy handed when comes to manipulating plants, sometimes I feel I can snap a branch just by looking at the plant for too long 🤦‍♂️

I won't completely kick the other methods to the curb though as you might have to move a few tops around to allow light penetration or to create a even canopy. the recovery time it takes a top to harden and stand back up once you softened the branch allows side branches to gain stretch, which the chiropractic tech does not allow. 

• Like 2

Nice share, Ive followed Kushman for some years and what an absolute legend he is. His technique is one ive tried a few times but will be honest didnt find much of a difference between the traditionally supper crop, i did how ever developed my own method based on kushmans chiropractor.

Jungle boys are anther group in a league of their own and I recommend watching some of their videos, they have a few good tips aswel , anther is those crazy boys from High Rise / High Rise Tv, they are doing some crazy things aswel (mostly for those who want some ideas on how to turn this into a business). Always educational and a great source of inspiration 

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2021 at 11:38 AM, Marzcanna said:

Nice share, Ive followed Kushman for some years and what an absolute legend he is. His technique is one ive tried a few times but will be honest didnt find much of a difference between the traditionally supper crop, i did how ever developed my own method based on kushmans chiropractor.

Jungle boys are anther group in a league of their own and I recommend watching some of their videos, they have a few good tips aswel , anther is those crazy boys from High Rise / High Rise Tv, they are doing some crazy things aswel (mostly for those who want some ideas on how to turn this into a business). Always educational and a great source of inspiration 

What is your own method? 

Also got links to any specific videos?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

What is your own method? 

Also got links to any specific videos?

Which videos are you looking for?

My method is basically the same thing but i do it abit different and usually the whole stem from bottom to top, hard to explain without actually demonstrating it.

To many good videos to pin point one so below are the youtube channels for Jungle boys & High Rise

Jungle Boys

High Rise Tv

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 1