Why I've been so scarce...

420SA

Hi guys

I've been very scarce on the forum of late and just thought I should clear the air before any speculation arises.

Firstly, I am in the process of starting a new business and it has been all systems go. There has been planning, ordering, building and a lot more. I just don't have the time to sit down and spend time on the forum at the moment. That doesn't mean I haven't been visiting at all, but when I do there is another issue which I point out in the paragraph below...

Secondly, and this has been an issue for quite some time now... and that is site speed for me is really bad.... it takes about 2 minutes to load a page and I have no idea why. Loading a growoff diary is a nightmare that I often flatout just give up on it. This doesn't appear to be the case with everyone so it comes down to my ISP. An ISP change may be the solution but it's a mission and one I'm not willing to try and address at the moment, given everything else I am busy with at the moment.

Make no mistake, I am still fully committed to this forum but my livelihood must take precedence at this time so I just ask for your guys understanding and patience. I know I have fallen behind with the growoff as well as forum competitions and will do my best to catch up this week. Please bear with me :-meditate

This does however mean that our SOTM may possibly not run again till later this year or possibly only get going again in Jan next year. So I'm really sorry about that one guys.

I have put a great deal of effort and my time into this forum since it was started back in 2014 and I was always worried that there may come a time when I need to drop my guard for a while. That time is now but as I say, this isn't a permanent situation and we will get this forum firing at all cylinders again once the business has hopefully hit a groove.

Thanks all for your understanding

:-peace

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...