Terp Council

Green

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, greenkush said:

They're awol with their responses, based on that type of behavior alone I won't support them, especially when I can see they've read the message.

well that sucks man 🤦‍♂️ 

hope they update their shit and get back to you in the end, that's a lot of money to "steal". 

there really are so many places out there selling seeds and the more of them that pop up the more space it creates for shit to go wrong. not saying they planned to steal your money or anything, what I am trying to say is I saw it happen to a very reputable local seed bank where they went through some difficulties and kinda went awol there for a second, probably turned a whole lot of people against them too and then one day they just made a comeback. now they up and running in full swing. (don't know if you remember the cannabist situation) not sure if they satisfied all the custormer demands that happened during that time, but these are things that happen to businesses. 

with that looong list of seed banks there are obviously a few that are in full motion with no troubles and I have to agree on Trophy, I ordered from them sort of recently and together with a couple other times I ordered from them they really do deliver satisfactory service and product. 🤙

Wow, this really sucks. I wasn't going to blast them online after my bad experience, because they did refund me after all. But after seeing this maybe I should share. 

After ignoring me for a week, they contacted me via whatsapp (personal, non-business account with no profile pic...sus). They apologised and explained that the seeds were stuck at customs (but its in stock on their website...sus). They refunded my money and said they would send free in-house genetics seeds to compensate for the stress and massive delay. It took me another 2 weeks of following up on this promise and eventually just gave them a polite fuck you, blocked them, and gave up. Totally unexpectedly I get a package from courier guy yesterday, its the free "in house" seeds. I'm VERY skeptical of what these seeds actually are cos they sent me 16 of them and I highly doubt they will just give away over R5000 worth of free stuff.

I still managed to find the 6 pack of 24K seeds I was looking for at Natural Highs.co.za. I had the complete opposite experience with them, really really great service and I got my seeds a few days later with constant updates via whatsapp

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Probably in-house bred seeds and not In-House Genetics. 😂  Grow them out. Maybe they surprise you after all✌️

hahaha exactly, they are kinda small, reddish and kak looking. But I already sprouted two of them, I'll put them in the ground outside and see what happens...