60cm X 60cm X 120cm Cabinet

Guest Totemic

That makes sense. The room in my house will ofcourse be warmer than your garage. The temp reading in the cab without the light on was around 23, 24 degrees.

I also have the temp sensor about 25cm from the light.

Okay, thanks ouens..looks like I'm gonna try my hand at adding an active intake. Seems easy enough in my head :-hilarious

I wish I was more of a DIY handy man...but i used to bunk woodwork at school and rather get stoned. Oh the irony! hahaha

• 5 months later...

This Is my kinda build! Will be watching. Quick question, what happens to the plant if there's no oscillating fan or no moving air at all?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Having an oscillating fan keeps the air circulating nicely allowing Co2 to be taken up by the plants more efficiently. In really small places that might not be such an issue though but I would still have a fan in there of some sort just to move the air around. A fan also ensures stronger stems and branches as the plant adapts to endure the 'winds'

• Like 1

While we are on the topic of this build, I plan on building something similar, but I have a quick question in regards the cfl's. I have read up quite a bit.

I'm thinking of going with four 23W 6400K cfl's and two 23w 2700K cfl's instead of one 85w 6400K cfl. That's for 1 plant (northern light) during veg. Over kill? I feel I'd be able to light up more of the plant with that setup. Thoughts please guys?

Hopefully the pic I've attached will upload. That's the light box I have, it's busted, so I'll be stripping the internals and arranging the CFL's in there. Should work well for raising and lowering.

39000172-ebf4-4c9c-8544-fe78d1fd119c_400.jpg.cbed39b30028814df2b0f90b8572dbe3.jpg