Hortimix overwhelmed

Inferranius

Can anyone please assist I'm totally overwhelmed with this veggies chart supplied with hortimix and don't have the slightest clue of what dosages to start with or what rate to increase strength or max strength for seedlings/veg and flower.. 

I'm totally lost and need some guidance for setting up a basic schedule for doing autoflowers and short photo grows of no more than 3/4 months 

Thanks in advance 

I'm running autopots with 60/40 coco perlite mix 

IMG_20210808_172550.jpg

IMG_20210807_220952.jpg

• Like 1

Just wanted to read up.. then ran into this at Hydroponics.co.za ... Is about all you need. For your Autoflowers, you have to watch the plants a bit to see when you add the MPK. If you do not really know what I mean.. just send me the link to the seeds you want to run and I tell you what week you add the MPK and what ratios you give per week. Autos are faster.. so you have to run a bit more aggressive feeding regime.

https://hydroponic.co.za/hortimix-nutrient-preparation-and-usage-table/?gclid=CjwKCAjwpMOIBhBAEiwAy5M6YGmKOCn501qy1vh73xJ3mZDrbtYm0RVWLNSTTI9qqpKbutE-2C6KnhoCLIwQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

Not sure about the nutes etc but some observations on your Autopot setup. It’s very neat, well done. However you are going to need more space between the pots for you plants as they grow well beyond the pot dimensions. Secondly if you intend LST’ing you should consider drilling holes along the outer rim of the pots. Makes it easy to attach training wire.
You should also use one of the holes to cable-tie your air pipe securely so it doesn’t get ripped out accidentally when you need to move a pot and forget about the attached air line.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AfrikaansePotkop
      So currently doing my personal best grow so far, but seems to be going sideways eish. Rear two plants are Crescendo clones, front two plants are Forbidos clones. Veged for under 2 months, flower week 5~, ~310w LEDs.

I am having persistent issues with powdery mildew throughout the tent and one plant decided to go hermie on me.

I need advice on how to proceed, see attatched some pics I tried to take of the PM I find throghout my plants. Its not like massive spots, but more inside some nugs or leaves that just sit in bad vented areas if i had to guess, but a lot of these small spots, really a lot. My current treatment plan was AQ-SF spray, about 800ml for entire tent mixed with ~40ml AQ-SF, every third night with the fans off. It has been kinda working to keep things dormant, but the small spots are just getting more and more. I was considering spot treating all the PM i can find with a milk/water spray but need some advice on this before I harm my nugs. I have at my disposal AQ-SF, systemic fungicide, milk, maybe oils and other household stuff. Any advice appreciated!
      My best guess for my bad ventilation is the extractor fan is not strong enough, I have 2 oscilating fans, one doesnt turn anymore but ay, and a 4-inch RAM inline extractor inside my 1x1m tent. Next investment might be another extractor, so any recommendations around 1-3k would be appreciated!

Then secondly, my closest, right, plant is shooting piesangs. Dont even know why as it was one of my more-healthy plants. My current plan is to just pluck as I find them, but still have about 3+ weeks to go if I had to guess. Any advice on this? maybe harvest this one plant earlier if it gets out of control? thats if the PM doesnt get to it first...

• By Inferranius
      It's my first time using hortimix and plan on growing outoflowers.. Can anyone please help me with a rough idea of hortimix dosages for early cannabis seedlings through the end flower please any help would be greatly appreciated 
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, 
      So my leaves are going light green and bottom fan leaves are turning yellow. Is this normal during flower? I know fade is normal but I'm not sure on leaves going full yellow and dying out. I'm going into week 7 of flower tomorrow. First photo period plant in flower so I'm new to this whole process. 

• By SneakyDave
      Hi guys
      Hope everyone is all good im a newbie grower who needs some help with a plant.
      I also love sunsets and long walks on the beach
      Should I start another title for help as this is an intro?