Good Morning ^^ First change to normal Photo plants.. don't repot! 😊 Put the seed directly in the final pot. 

I don't know the hortimix. As you shouldn't repot, changing the soil mix is more difficult on Autos. The plants should go auto flip around week 3 to week 4, keep an eye on it and swap your feeding regime.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GGG said:

Looks great , will this be your first grow indoors and in autopots ?
@Prom can advise you on Auto flowers , sure he will join soon .

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

No done a few indoor organic soil grows in fabric pots but will be first time in autopots doing coco and hortimix 

As this is Coco ^^ I add the coco dudes to the convo @CreX @PsyCLown.. so they can call me names if I tell you BS 🤓 .. i am for a few years now on soil. 

Didn't saw any Silicone and acids/micro nutes addons. Is that in the Hortimix or should he get some additional? Bottle of Top Max from BioBizz and a Amino Boost from Canna Pro I would add to your fertilizer setup.

As this is Coco ^^ I add the coco dudes to the convo @CreX @PsyCLown.. so they can call me names if I tell you BS  .. i am for a few years now on soil. 
Didn't saw any Silicone and acids/micro nutes addons. Is that in the Hortimix or should he get some additional? Bottle of Top Max from BioBizz and a Amino Boost from Canna Pro I would add to your fertilizer setup.

You don't need additional micro nutrients with the hortimix. A & B is basically your grow & micro. The only thing I would add is calmag & maybe a bit of silica. That's what I've been using in my outdoor autopot grow.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Jimmy-z said:

You don't need additional micro nutrients with the hortimix. A & B is basically your grow & micro. The only thing I would add is calmag & maybe a bit of silica. That's what I've been using in my outdoor autopot grow.

So you are running hortimix? 

I did get myself the calcium magnesium nitrate also 

So you are running hortimix? 
I did get myself the calcium magnesium nitrate also 
Yup, but I've only planted 2 in small pots with a very light feed. Half a teaspoon of A, B & a pinch of calmag in 1.5l water. They'll go into the autopots a month from now. I'll start with a ppm of 200 & slowly push it up a bit every 2 weeks till I get to a max of 1000ppm

17 minutes ago, Jimmy-z said:

Yup, but I've only planted 2 in small pots with a very light feed. Half a teaspoon of A, B & a pinch of calmag in 1.5l water. They'll go into the autopots a month from now. I'll start with a ppm of 200 & slowly push it up a bit every 2 weeks till I get to a max of 1000ppm

So I can start with a 200ppm as soon as the seed surfaces above coco 

So I can start with a 200ppm as soon as the seed surfaces above coco 
200 might be a bit high. You dont actually need to feed anything for the first 2 weeks. I dont know the ppm of what I'm feeding, but it's extremely low. Here's a pic of my Charlotte's dream, literally came up yesterday & the husk came off this afternoon. That's in recycled coco from last year's tobacco run.efbfb9405a15b9bdf3206483984a16af.jpg

18 hours ago, Prom said:

no, you mix to 200 ^^ first 2 weeks they need hardly anything.. but you can fuck up a lot.. press the strain when you know the strain. You have me the link to those seeds?

Bloody skunk outo's :

https://sweetseeds.es/en/autoflowering-strains/1821-bloody-skunk-auto.html

Northern lights outo 

https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/original-auto-northern-lights

Pineapple express auto 

https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/pineapple-express

Big Angel outo 

https://www.victoryseeds.nl/auto-big-angel

Super Mazar 

https://www.victoryseeds.nl/auto-super-mazar

Strawberry Vostok auto 

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Strawberry_Vostok/Bay_Seeds/ 

30 minutes ago, Inferranius said:

Rather nicely sorted from fast to slow ^^ Bloody is 8 weeks, Northern Light 9 weeks, Pineapple and rest 10 weeks. Now this is with the right temperatures.. you let em get cold.. below 16, they need longer.

8 and 9 week plants

Week 1  1ml Part A & B (each)

Week 2 2ml Part A & B (each)

Week 3 4ml Part A & B (Each)

Week 4 6ml Part A & B (each) & 2ml MPK

Week 5 7ml Part A & B (each) & 3ml MPK

Week 6 8ml Part A & B (each) & 4 ml MPK

Week 7 10ml Part A & B (each) & 5 ml MPK

Week 8 (depending on plants grow situation go on with 10ml A & B and 5ml MPK or Flush

Week 9 (Flush)

10 and 11 week plants

Week 1  1ml Part A & B (each)

Week 2 2ml Part A & B (each)

Week 3 3ml Part A & B (Each)

Week 4 5ml Part A & B (each) & 2ml MPK

Week 5 6ml Part A & B (each) & 2ml MPK

Week 6 7ml Part A & B (each) & 3 ml MPK

Week 7 8ml Part A & B (each) & 4 ml MPK

Week 8 9ml Part A & B (each) & 5 ml MPK

week 9 10ml Part A& B (each) & 5 ml MPK

week 10 (depending on plants grow situation go on with 10ml A & B and 5ml MPK or Flush

week 11 flush

Would be my tables for those autos. I grew the Fastbuds Pineapple myself. I don't knot the fertilizer, so I went more the save way. If you learned a strain, you can push em more. The Northern Light and Pineapple Express are rather PM resistant.. if you fear it, place those in the less ventilated spots. ^^ Run a diary.. 😊

Edited by Prom
  • Thanks 1