"Hitler" strain ?

GGG

I have come across this name twice , nothing on Google and had a small bud covered with that nice shiny stuff in my hands . Does anyone know this or the breeder ?

Anyone have this strain ?

The sample I had was 2-3 years ago and it was mentioned again a few weeks back

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I heard of it a month ago for the first time, heard the same story about clones traveling around cape town. I can see why you would wana grow it. don't know if this is the same story, but there's a big buddha cheese that falls under that cape town cheese cross that just picked up a new name somewhere along the line. maybe the same thing hahah

• Like 1

not sure why weed has to carry the name of a war criminal.

To me smoking and relaxing has nothing in common with what ever violent background, the least war.

Some moron seeking attention... is my opinion to that weeds name

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Prom said:

not sure why weed has to carry the name of a war criminal.

To me smoking and relaxing has nothing in common with what ever violent background, the least war.

Some moron seeking attention... is my opinion to that weeds name

It was called Hitler because his birthday is on 4/20. What I was told.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

1510250804_Screenshot2021-08-02220656.jpg.9f1f75fa72a00a435cb15b826c726375.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the actual fuck my dude, I am literally shooketh that I did not know this 😵

Although 'Hitler facts' is probably the last thing I'd list as relative skills in my CV...

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Doesn't really take the moron out of the sentence.. there are a lot people born on the 20th April.. and none of those killed millions of people because it fit into their plans. Nothing Hitler did needs to be remembered, except the atrocities committed.. sorry, have absolutely no good sentiment for that piece of shit.. i stick to it.. seeking attention.. is the only reason for such a name. There is NOTHING good coming from that name.. why in heavens name use it for a weed strain??? Next we get Anthrax, Ebola or some other mass murderers for strain names, which bring and brought pain, suffering and death to this world.. Stalin and Mao Tse-tung would be still up for grabs... sorry.. not helping with names like that. Is about the last plant I would put in my Mother tent.. really, the last plant... and just because some douche bag thought is a funny name for a weed strain.. no, it isn't! Point! 

Edited by Prom
20th april.. not 4th hehehe
  • Like 5
  • Agree 5

40 minutes ago, Marzcanna said:

@Promabout to snap someone's neck because of that name 🤣 I  agree tho

😁 I am more the giggly person.. and not often serious.. that topic gets me serious rather fast 😂 

War and violence is nothing to glorify.. very simple.

• Like 3

I am more the giggly person.. and not often serious.. that topic gets me serious rather fast  
War and violence is nothing to glorify.. very simple.
Agreed , I give that no headspace and energy.......oeps replying is energy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prom said:

Doesn't really take the moron out of the sentence.. there are a lot people born on the 20th April.. and none of those killed millions of people because it fit into their plans. Nothing Hitler did needs to be remembered, except the atrocities committed.. sorry, have absolutely no good sentiment for that piece of shit.. i stick to it.. seeking attention.. is the only reason for such a name. There is NOTHING good coming from that name.. why in heavens name use it for a weed strain??? Next we get Anthrax, Ebola or some other mass murderers for strain names, which bring and brought pain, suffering and death to this world.. Stalin and Mao Tse-tung would be still up for grabs... sorry.. not helping with names like that. Is about the last plant I would put in my Mother tent.. really, the last plant... and just because some douche bag thought is a funny name for a weed strain.. no, it isn't! Point! 

I think you might be onto something here...

A "special collection" range to be released by a breeder, the strains named after deadly viruses, compounds or people who committed some serious crimes / offenses.

It would certainly have appeal to some people. lol

Imagine a strain called Ebola or Anthrax.

"Hey man, pass me some of that Anthrax to put in the grinder"

"I had some Ebola last night, knocked me the fuck out!"

"That Stalin was really good, I need to get some more!"

I agree, there are better names for weed strains.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

Hitler? who's he? 😅

I try to keep myself from "political" discussions, soooo just for interest sake...

you guys hear of a strain with the name "God Bud"? how you feel bout that name seeing as the killing of people in the name of religion is a war that is still ongoing to this day? 

there are a bunch of names I feel is so wrong for weed, but then again there's that "punch" behind the words we all like. we all know the word "dank" means it stinks and is unpleasant or moist... that don't sound right... but we all know why that "bad" discription is used, it catches attention. part of marketing is trying to catch attention and get people talking bout the very thing. as we are right now.

this, by no means, justifies the glorification if anything that bares tragedy, but governing what people are allowed to call strains, what would be the calling? and who get's to draw the line, and where? because, like I mentioned the religion thing, atleast 50% of humans are very well religious and will defend their religion to the grave, other 50% of the people just live life according to their moral compass. you can dictate and say "No more bad names with negative connotation for weed strains", then the whole world agrees and next day some guy wants to call his bud "god bud" because he feels there's no negative energy. that will cause even more negative energy than just not telling people what to think in the first place, or what to call their weed...

you have the option to support it or not support it, buy the seed or not buy the seed. but sadly we don't have the option to tell people what to name their weed or how to feel about the names that are given to them.

I will say this though, it's a damn hard hitter strain that I would like to grow myself, because I am after the weed. Not like I am contributing to the "Support Hitler Foundation" in any way, shape or form. I also don't see how I will be glorifying him if I grow that plant? I will have good weed, that's for sure. 

• Like 1

Yes it's so funny , bit of the topic but almost 80% of people killed in the last couple 100yrs are religious and or political , the other 20+% is disease, natural disasters , cancer , HIV and and and combined.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there guys.. I know of a grower that was growing this on a large scale it was where most of the stock in the western cape came from but I have lost you h with him as he was giving bulk stock at rediculous prices because of the hype that surrounded it when it was going around ... I must confess I'm an indica fan but when I hit the first bowl of this through glass it reminded me of a bump back in the day of really good cocaine... Now I know that'll get some people ranting but I know what I felt and that's what I can relate it to the best I was washing the dishes cleaning the flat and wanting to chat alot so what does that remind you of... Anyway  that grower is in the farmlands near hermanus.... But 100k for 1kg that's absolute madness if you buying in hydroponic indoor 1kg at a time the price never exceeds R85-90k and that's next level artisanal grown hydroponic indoor R50-60k is normally what I'd expect to pay though anyway it was super dank but I think that was then nowdays that type of quality and potency is available far and wide these days I even own a online despensary with an app to download to order just like take out so things are moving in this industry since then that's for sure

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jevon said:

Hey there guys.. I know of a grower that was growing this on a large scale it was where most of the stock in the western cape came from but I have lost you h with him as he was giving bulk stock at rediculous prices because of the hype that surrounded it when it was going around ... I must confess I'm an indica fan but when I hit the first bowl of this through glass it reminded me of a bump back in the day of really good cocaine... Now I know that'll get some people ranting but I know what I felt and that's what I can relate it to the best I was washing the dishes cleaning the flat and wanting to chat alot so what does that remind you of... Anyway  that grower is in the farmlands near hermanus.... But 100k for 1kg that's absolute madness if you buying in hydroponic indoor 1kg at a time the price never exceeds R85-90k and that's next level artisanal grown hydroponic indoor R50-60k is normally what I'd expect to pay though anyway it was super dank but I think that was then nowdays that type of quality and potency is available far and wide these days I even own a online despensary with an app to download to order just like take out so things are moving in this industry since then that's for sure

thanks for this man... just remember that this is a legal site and no sales or soliciting is allowed 

good luck on your venture - and stick around man - just dont try sell us any cannabis/products please 😛 

• Like 2

Well times changes quick ,a few growers have clones that I noticed the last 3 weeks . Somebody have away and now it's just time

• Like 1