Noob

Hooper

Welcome! :-rasta

Getting started is exciting times man, I am still new to this myself and we learning here on the forum every single day, loads of valuable information and crazy ideas, tips and tricks for us youngins from some seasoned local growers! 

You working with anything yet, or at what stage of building your setup are you? We love to see pictures!

Enjoy your stay!🤙

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Holy hell I didnt visit the forum for a bit... look what the cat dragged in!

Aweh ma se kind. Glad you pulled in at last. Now I know where some of your new found info has been coming from! Been hard at work scouring the forum I see.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StonerZN said:

Holy hell I didnt visit the forum for a bit... look what the cat dragged in!

Aweh ma se kind. Glad you pulled in at last. Now I know where some of your new found info has been coming from! Been hard at work scouring the forum I see.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

of course

2 hours ago, Marzcanna said:

Welcome bro all the best. Defiantly in the right place to take your skills to the next level 🔥

Shot bru. Just had a spell of powdery mildew. In a panic used milk. Never again. Now im battling to get it off. 😂

• Like 1

Shot bru. Just had a spell of powdery mildew. In a panic used milk. Never again. Now im battling to get it off.

My PM treatment is h2o2. Evaporates into water and oxygen. Managed to get under control every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys late reply. Broke my phone and lost most of the pics to update u guys. Also harvested my outdoor. Managed to make my first clones out of the outdoor. Heads were so nice I had to try do one indoor. Indoor auto is almost finished. Cloudy trichomes. The photo I've been hustling to keep down till the auto is finished before I push to flower. The WPM is all gone. Been giving biobizz bloom to the auto and grow to the photo. Led lights I have have all but halfed in power as most of the less are dead. Also mostly red less now. Looking to get a 240w quantum then eventually another. Enjoy your long weekend

IMG-20210914-WA0136.jpeg

IMG-20210914-WA0138.jpeg

IMG-20210915-WA0059.jpeg

IMG-20210918-WA0082.jpeg

IMG-20210918-WA0092.jpeg

IMG-20210918-WA0094.jpeg

IMG-20210918-WA0098.jpeg

• Like 6