CBG is going to be the next big thing , in my opinion it's better than cbd in certain areas and is extreamly under utilized. 

I was lucky enought to be given 150 cherry haze cbg seeds from am overseas contact , 14% cbg . Unfortunately I have not seen any locally available atm. I am planning to fraction off the cbg in a SPD setup and start processing cbg oils for anxiety disorders 

Are you wanting for personal or commercial use?

Edited by Green Leaf Organics
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:05 PM, Green Leaf Organics said:

CBG is going to be the next big thing , in my opinion it's better than cbd in certain areas and is extreamly under utilized. 

I was lucky enought to be given 150 cherry haze cbg seeds from am overseas contact , 14% cbg . Unfortunately I have not seen any locally available atm. I am planning to fraction off the cbg in a SPD setup and start processing cbg oils for anxiety disorders 

Are you wanting for personal or commercial use?

Howzit man. Personal use for now but thinking to go bigger down the line.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/17/2021 at 9:20 AM, John Stonedwell said:

@Weskush Dutch Passion has a CBG variant available through Trophy seeds.

I haven't seen any other local seed supplier that stocks CBG strains.

https://www.trophyseeds.com/product/dutch-passion-cbg-force/

Hey guys, I noticed the same seeds today on B&B price is lower as it is a 3 pack. Came across it and reminded me of this thread. Also if you search CBG there I do see another strain come up ""MMS – Mr E Pupil" The CBG content looked high from what they state.

@Weskush

Blessings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skullpill said:

Hey guys, I noticed the same seeds today on B&B price is lower as it is a 3 pack. Came across it and reminded me of this thread. Also if you search CBG there I do see another strain come up ""MMS – Mr E Pupil" The CBG content looked high from what they state.

@Weskush

Blessings

The Mr E Pupil looks like the perfect high content THC/CBG strain. For this league of strain you definitely need to be kitted out with a proper indoor setup. I wouldn't want to risk paying this price for seeds to be grown outdoors, although i prefer outdoor growing. Shot for the link brother✌️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By GreenGrow Garden Route
      Good evening Growmies
      My father has a Spaniel that seems to be going blind.. Would CBD oil treatment slow it down at all?
    • By Stinger96
      Good day Growmies
      A few of us was blessed with some Charlotte's Angel CBD from @PsyCLown Thanx again bud.. I germinated 2 beans and these two will form part of my very first Indoor grow.. Quite nervous and excited at the same time.. Thnx to @zairek and @Wulf who had a big hand in the grow setup.. I will put up the setup the weekend..

The first seedling started pushing soil Monday morning and by 12 she was showing face all ready..

Both were potted up and will be grown outdoors for the first 2 weeks to strengthen them up.. Not sure how the move indoors will effect them..?

Will keep you all updated weekly and thanx again Psyclown.. Cuttings will be available to Forum Members in the CPT area and Garden Route.. For free..

• By BlackyChan
      Hey guys,
      Can anyone recommend a supplier of extraction equipment specifically for make all types of cannabis oils and terps? I need to make THC cartridges and suppositories too, hence me asking.
      One love.
    • By Tamjee Rusty
      Everyone is hyping on the Legislation of CBD in South Africa but is it that great of a Legislation?
      Will 0.0071% of CBD actually be beneficial to someones health? What about the Entourage effect? This is actually the most effective method of curing what needs to be cured. How are you to stimulate the Endocannabinoid System with only 20mg of CBD? It is clinically proven that you cannot overdose on CBD or THC or any other Cannabinoid found in this Amazing plant. 
      I see The CBD Oil Company already has Google Ads in place.. but their final products vary from 30mg to 3000mg? Is it the dosage that cannot be higher than 0.0071% of hou nou??
      These are Daily Doses recommended by COR Standards in other Legal Countries:
      To increase appetite in cancer patients: 2.5 milligrams of THC by mouth with or without 1 mg of CBD for six weeks To treat chronic pain: 2.5-20 mg CBD by mouth for an average of 25 days To treat epilepsy: 200-300 mg of CBD by mouth daily for up to 4.5 months To treat movement problems associated with Huntington’s disease: 10 mg per kilogram of CBD by mouth daily for six weeks To treat sleep disorders: 40-160 mg CBD by mouth. To treat multiple sclerosis symptoms: Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams of a THC-CBD combination by mouth daily for 2-15 weeks. A mouth spray might contain 2.7 milligrams of THC and 2.5 milligrams of CBD at doses of 2.5-120 milligram for up to eight weeks. Patients typically use eight sprays within any three hours, with a maximum of 48 sprays in any 24-hour period. To treat schizophrenia: 40-1,280 mg CBD by mouth daily for up to four weeks To treat glaucoma: a single CBD dose of 20-40 mg under the tongue. Doses greater than 40 mg may actually increase eye pressure. According to CannLabs, the nation’s top full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no established lethal CBD dose. Consumers should read product inserts carefully to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing physician about any questions or concerns.
      The recommended  dosage According to the COR Standard is 25mg serving twice a day? This will ultimately leave patients having to buy 5 to 6 CBD products on a weekly basis? 
      What do you guys think about this? Actually for Health or just another way for the President to Construct a Holiday resort for His Family?? Need to educate these oaks writing and signing off on the regulations. Did they even do any research as to other Legal country standards and doses? I dont think so.. 

CBD COR Standards.pdf