Greetings

MonkeyNuts

Finally signed up after a good ole' lurk.

Love gardening but a total noob at cannabis.

Giving two autos a go. They got klapped by a freak berg wind after I transplanted, so they are back inside getting 6-7hrs of direct sunlight.

I knew autos can be small, but damn. flowering already. I have no idea how far along they are...

Anyway, cant want to learn more from the pro's. I will be doing my first proper outdoor grow come Sept/Oct. 

20210714_111342.jpg

20210714_111556.jpg

20210714_111157.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome..👌👍🌱 Yeah dude Autos are a completely different ball game.. I hate them actually.. Would love to get my hands on some Flash Seeds ginetics.. Apparently you can do what you want with them and nothing will impact negatively on them. 30 days longer to finish though but I like the Idea of not worrying about stressing them to much..:-peace

• Like 1

what's up, monkey

heres my :-2cents on autos, they do not forgive any slip ups, slight stress will have BIG impact on your yield. you need to know what you're doing before letting a auto destroy your confidence. 

Autos are pretty cool actually, if the grower can avoid any form of stress. to the seasoned growers they make perfect sense. shorter crop time, no need to stress too much about light cycle. 

reasons why I stay clear of autos, firstly I am not a seasoned grower and know there is a greater chance of fucking up than getting the yield I want from them. second reason, if you have the same strain of plant, one photoperiod and one auto, do EVERYTHING perfect on both of them, the photoperiod will yield more. AND it will be more forgiving of mistakes during the process. reason number three is because most people grab auto seeds so they can grow outdoors and harvest all year round, well if you planted a photoperiod it still would have grown, probably bigger than the auto atleast before starting to flower. it would act like an auto and start to flower early, but it will leave some room for mistakes to be made, which an auto does not allow.

aaaaanyway!!! Welcome here with us and happy growing man 🤙

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut