Are you visiting this website on a Mac? Please provide feedback

420SA

3 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Can you even try another browser on a Mac?

PC master race

2eca8c49731707bcb7f658c9ee336fa9.thumb.jpg.bd82af69e8db04ebaa2cc3408a223a26.jpg

Don't be silly, of course you can!

I know many people who use Chrome on their Mac. I actually see more people using Chrome than Safari - I guess its similar to IE / Edge on Windows. lol

• Like 1

Shot guys. Only able to log in with my iphone. Tried different browsers...nada. Error 2S119/1

Adding to that im running a 2009 Mac that cant be upgraded higher than OS X El Capitan. Does this mean that i have to buy another laptop just because ive reached my current model's upgrade ceiling?

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CreX said:

you can also try some other browsers that should also work well.

Opera mini, Firefox, to name two

ECOSIA, 

they plant trees for every few thousand searches

if they really do or not I don't know, but what I also like is the suggestions is not like google shoving useless negative info down my throat and pouring stress down on me, instead it shows me crazy accomplishments in the nature department all over the world. you can also keep track of the amount of trees planted by your searches, it's my default browser everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CreX said:

you can also try some other browsers that should also work well.

Opera mini, Firefox, to name two

Opera mini is / was for phone... It's ancient though. IT was also replaced by normal Opera for phones a few years ago. At least for Android.

Opera for desktop is now based off Chrome, but I love Opera. Been using it for over 15 years now.

@Weskush 2009 is a really old laptop, at work and home I use laptops from around 2014 (Windows) and even those are getting a bit frustrating to work with but at least both have 8GB of RAM and a SSD inside (upgraded myself). Apple do implement more planned obsolescence, with Apple you need to pay to play and their "magic" keyboard for R5800 is perfect proof. Who the f&^K can justify spending R5800 on a keyboard... Not even a fancy high end gaming keyboard with a built in touch screen, special buttons, individual RGB backlit keys and so forth.

https://www.istore.co.za/magic-keyboard-for-ipad-pro-11-inch-3rd-generation-and-ipad-air-4th-generation-international-english

I think it's ways for companies to try get some tax write offs.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Shot guys. Only able to log in with my iphone. Tried different browsers...nada. Error 2S119/1
Adding to that im running a 2009 Mac that cant be upgraded higher than OS X El Capitan. Does this mean that i have to buy another laptop just because ive reached my current model's upgrade ceiling?

Yes. I have an ‘08 iMac24”, beautiful machine, stunning piece of solid aluminium architecture…
Can’t browse many web sites because something or other is not supported anymore. There are YouTube videos where these machines can be loaded with Windows 10 and work pretty well. It’s on my 5 year plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2