Voting Panel Members Needed

420SA

Hi guys

We're looking for more members to join our monthly comp voting panel. At the moment we have 7 panel members including myself.

From time to time, certain panel members are absent from the forum and so we take a while to get the voting concluded. I have an idea of how to work around this but it involves getting at least another 5 panel members on board.

Anyone willing to stick their hands up?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

But not allowed to enter..😁😂

1 hour ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

That's the whole idea😉

But the judging will be more strict 😝

You may still enter, but obviously you will not be allowed to vote in that particular month. Especially if we have more members on the panel, then one member can participate if they really want a prize or want to show off a round of pictures. 

We are a breezy bunch, you see. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, GreenGrow Garden Route said:

Just joking.. You enter you win... There should be a advanced grower SOTM..😂😂

I was too, and coming for the win now, jk😂

My thoughts are that having someone like me, who has an artistic eye (this is the word around town), and I think not that bad at photography (if y'all aren't lying to me), might be good for the panel.

Also, I would take it all seriously, and try not enter, to be more fair.

Then...

Been thinking if I do get the gig, that I might start "The Wild Card" and on top of the prizes, I would give out a prize to someone in the competition, that maybe didnt win, or had impressed me (with forum approval of course).

If you havent already noticed, I'm selfishly selfless, and get more out of giving (read that again).

• Like 8