Can anyone suggest cannabis stores in the Western Cape

Mulius Jalema

cannabis stores that what? sell cannabis?

i dont think you will find many if any references on this fine website establishment. As the selling of cannabis is still highly illegal, i am also sure that those businesses would prefer not being publicly named 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CreX said:

cannabis stores that what? sell cannabis?

i dont think you will find many if any references on this fine website establishment. As the selling of cannabis is still highly illegal, i am also sure that those businesses would prefer not being publicly named 

Well not really, since a quick search on google will show a plethora of options. So I think you wrong in saying they would prefer not to be publicly named? As well as that I dont see him asking for cannabis, he might be wanting grow equipment, CBD Edibles, any one of a hundred things?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jordz2203 said:

Well not really, since a quick search on google will show a plethora of options. So I think you wrong in saying they would prefer not to be publicly named? As well as that I dont see him asking for cannabis, he might be wanting grow equipment, CBD Edibles, any one of a hundred things?

those google searches are one google search away from a cop finding them and them getting into loads of trouble and likely end up with someone in chookie - Selling weed is illegal, selling anything with the active compound THC in it is illegal. so if they as a company are okay with those risks then by all means they can advertise and run the risk - but i dont think those establishments are wise to do so.

if he is looking for anything specific he is welcome to ask and get quality answers... but if a vague question gets asked, i dont see how anybody's answer would be considered inadequate.

and if you would like to provide the fine user a list of everything he could have possibly meant then go for it man, nobody is stopping you

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CreX said:

those google searches are one google search away from a cop finding them and them getting into loads of trouble and likely end up with someone in chookie - Selling weed is illegal, selling anything with the active compound THC in it is illegal. so if they as a company are okay with those risks then by all means they can advertise and run the risk - but i dont think those establishments are wise to do so.

if he is looking for anything specific he is welcome to ask and get quality answers... but if a vague question gets asked, i dont see how anybody's answer would be considered inadequate.

and if you would like to provide the fine user a list of everything he could have possibly meant then go for it man, nobody is stopping you

True, not trying to be rude or anything it just seemed like you came across quite hostile when the guy just asked for store recommendations. Couldve been dealt with better

10 minutes ago, jordz2203 said:

True, not trying to be rude or anything it just seemed like you came across quite hostile when the guy just asked for store recommendations. Couldve been dealt with better

Not making excuses, although we do tend to get members asking where they can buy weed or people trying to sell weed on the forum.

Strictly not allowed of course and such posts are removed immediately.

Would help if the OP could give us some clarity on what specifically he is looking for though 😄  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

Not making excuses, although we do tend to get members asking where they can buy weed or people trying to sell weed on the forum.

Strictly not allowed of course and such posts are removed immediately.

Would help if the OP could give us some clarity on what specifically he is looking for though 😄  

Yeah I agree haha, see here in KZN we have lots of dispensaries that sell everything from seeds, to bongs, to CBD products and some backdoor THC stuff thats not so backdoor I think he might be looking for stores like that

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jordz2203 said:

Not even a post in the introduction thread, first time posters asking for "cannabis stores" are usually treated with scrutiny. 

It was dealt with perfectly. Now begone. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1