[Update] Got my first Gummy client!

jordz2203

Hey guys,

So last month I posted a photo of my gummies in this forum. The support and feedback was great so thank you, thought Id tell you guys that I got my first sale yesterday, a nice store in my area bought a box to test them out with their customers!

Some guys I remember commenting last time @Chris Jay @Naughty.Psychonaut @Adansonia digitata

GummyImage2.thumb.jpeg.c1cd4a658e76ffe066a261d087148b57.jpegGummyImage.thumb.jpeg.2936cff24daf4aa2353e63762ed736cf.jpegimage.png.18e160c1bcdef086f31bb4cbbc46878b.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Congrats on your first of many sale's man.
Not easy making what you do.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro I appreciate it, but yes definitely, tooks weeks of testing and fails to find a good recipe that doesnt melt in the heat or go mouldy, like these last 6 months roughly so Im hoping people like them.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jordz2203 said:

Hey guys,

So last month I posted a photo of my gummies in this forum. The support and feedback was great so thank you, thought Id tell you guys that I got my first sale yesterday, a nice store in my area bought a box to test them out with their customers!

Some guys I remember commenting last time @Chris Jay @Naughty.Psychonaut @Adansonia digitata

GummyImage2.thumb.jpeg.c1cd4a658e76ffe066a261d087148b57.jpegGummyImage.thumb.jpeg.2936cff24daf4aa2353e63762ed736cf.jpegimage.png.18e160c1bcdef086f31bb4cbbc46878b.png

Congrats man! This is awesome!!! Where can we buy?! 😃

1 hour ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Congrats man! This is awesome!!! Where can we buy?! 😃

Thanks bro means a lot, not sure if this is allowed for me to say if an admin has a problem with it I will delete it but right now its a local Store here in Hillcrest (Durban) That is stocking it, hoping to have it at other stores in durban in the next week or two. Not really sure what other methods to use for selling it around the country though. like if there are any online stores that would like to stock it or something still feeling my way 😛 Suggestions would be appreciated! @Naughty.Psychonaut

Edited by jordz2203
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, jordz2203 said:

Thanks bro means a lot, not sure if this is allowed for me to say if an admin has a problem with it I will delete it but right now its a local Store here in Hillcrest (Durban) That is stocking it, hoping to have it at other stores in durban in the next week or two. Not really sure what other methods to use for selling it around the country though. like if there are any online stores that would like to stock it or something still feeling my way 😛 Suggestions would be appreciated! @Naughty.Psychonaut

That is crazy brother!

🥳🥳

How do you go about selling THC? Did you have to work through some legal papers and get it lisenced?

There's a shop here in Paarl selling weed, like Cannapax used to do, but these guys are legit. So I spoke to the GM and he said it's just paper work paper work paper work, their lawyers are keeping them safe, but they keep getting questioned by the local authorities, even arrested one of the workers, but he was let go the same day after a heap of paper work... 

I will actually sit and talk with the guy and see if they're not interested in your gummies. I know they're quite uptight with their products, and rightfully so, every bud sold at the shop is from a plant that has their name on and is traced from seed to harvest, so I can't even go sell them my weed, because that would be concidered illegal still. they have a few different THC containing products, but nothing that doesn't fall under their "brand", because as a private company everything that has to do with THC that they wana sell needs to fall under their guidlines given to them by "the law makers". so if you're supplying them you need to become part of their "brand" so in that case you're only producing for them and not selling to them. 

this is also the only place I know of that legally sells THC, I wouldn't wana suggest and partner you up with dodgy characters hahahah 

I know it sounds funky, that's because it is hahahah, this whole area of legislation is still very grey, but yeah. Sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit. 

Also, I know Paarl is far from where you are, but if bulk orders can be placed and shipped then you got a hookup. I have no idea of any places up that side unfortunately.

Hey brother, this is so cool and good show, looks professional and high quality. 

Yummy🙌

So, just a question to understand the product better. How many actually grams of THC is it, all together 0.2g? and because it's not the full cannabis material, and just the THC, its substantially more.

I dont eat or havent before at least (added, I lie, I have had, but didnt know the quality of quantity when I made my own edibles), so what and how does it work, and the recommended amount or dose and so on?

My mother was interested in them when someone in her art classes was chatting about it, and a potential sale, and returning customer likely too.

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added

On 6/18/2021 at 6:28 PM, jordz2203 said:

Not really sure what other methods to use for selling it around the country though. like if there are any online stores that would like to stock it or something still feeling my way 😛 Suggestions would be appreciated! @Naughty.Psychonaut

Hit up @afribloom_trading_co on the Instagram, they are Richards-bay's new local growshop and they are actively looking for products like this👍

Can't wait to have one of your packs in my hands one day, looks professional AF. 

21 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Hey brother, this is so cool and good show, looks professional and high quality. 

Yummy🙌

So, just a question to understand the product better. How many actually grams of THC is it, all together 0.2g? and because it's not the full cannabis material, and just the THC, its substantially more.

I dont eat or havent before at least (added, I lie, I have had, but didnt know the quality of quantity when I made my own edibles), so what and how does it work, and the recommended amount or dose and so on?

My mother was interested in them when someone in her art classes was chatting about it, and a potential sale, and returning customer likely too.

So in each gummy (There are 8 in a pack) there is 25mg of THC which is 0.025 grams of THC (The chemical), usually for people who consume cannabis somewhat regularly I recommend 100mg to get high and say 50-75mg for some sort of relief. Elderly people I usually recommend 25mg for relief and 50mg > 75mg to be high, although Im no doctor in the dosing recommendations and everyone is different so I would say take my advice with a grain of salt 🙂

20 hours ago, iGrowDagga said:

Hit up @afribloom_trading_co on the Instagram, they are Richards-bay's new local growshop and they are actively looking for products like this👍

Can't wait to have one of your packs in my hands one day, looks professional AF. 

Awesome I will take a look thank you! And yes I look forward to the day 🙂 
Thank you as well for the compliments!

We looking to do a CBD range soon as I found a hemp farmer (legal) who sells bulk hemp which is great. Looking to get capital from the THC side and get a mini factory some day when sales start increasing a bit

• Like 1

Awesome I will take a look thank you! And yes I look forward to the day  
Thank you as well for the compliments!
We looking to do a CBD range soon as I found a hemp farmer (legal) who sells bulk hemp which is great. Looking to get capital from the THC side and get a mini factory some day when sales start increasing a bit
Best wishes and luck on the venture B.

Covid fcuk'ed our business up and now we (wife and myself) have a massive shade house doing nothing.
Have a bunch of CBD1/THC1 and some CBD/Hemp seeds we planting this season for reasons similar to yours.
We started with party chocolates (THC man) but are lowering dosage as most of the people who are taking it are raving about a good night's sleep but waking up still high.

Early stages but we are turning our nursery from an events and conference supplier to a herbal growing gig. Salts, oils, soaps using indigenous veld and fynbos and the mother herb.
Let's talk.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 5:34 PM, jordz2203 said:

Hey guys,

Well done dude. Hope you capture the market in your area. 

17 hours ago, DamDave said:

Best wishes and luck on the venture B.

Covid fcuk'ed our business up and now we (wife and myself) have a massive shade house doing nothing.
Have a bunch of CBD1/THC1 and some CBD/Hemp seeds we planting this season for reasons similar to yours.
We started with party chocolates (THC man) but are lowering dosage as most of the people who are taking it are raving about a good night's sleep but waking up still high.

Early stages but we are turning our nursery from an events and conference supplier to a herbal growing gig. Salts, oils, soaps using indigenous veld and fynbos and the mother herb.
Let's talk.

Covid has been awful for lots of people, mind if I message you?

• Like 2