This month is sponsored by

Main-Logo-The-High-Co.png 

www.thehighco.co.za

What's being given away this month?

1st Prize

A TheHighCo R500-00 voucher

Sponsored by TheHighCo

HOW TO ENTER?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries.

Attach the images to your reply or embed the images from a 3rd party website

Snapshot of The Month Rules:

• Original images only please. If your entries are found to have been pulled from the internet your entry will be void.
  • Members can enter a maximum of 5 images each. Images entered this month may not be entered in future competitions. If you enter more than 5 images, the last 5 images you posted will be considered.
  • Members can submit photos and/or graphics designs of their own
  • Once entries close, entries will be narrowed down to 10 nominees which will then go to a private poll with the Competition Voting Panel
  • Members can only come 1st in an SOTM once every 12 months, or 2nd and/or 3rd twice every 12 months.

Judging Criteria:

1. Overall originality -  What sets the image apart from others. 
  2. Creativity & Effort - was there a good amount of creative thought and effort that went into the image.
  3. Wow factor -  does the image get attention.
  4. Quality and clarity - Is the detail in the image decent. Is the photograph clear, well focused and not blurry.

Entries close 30/06/21

Good Luck!

--------------------------------------------

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 7:54 PM, GreenGrow Garden Route said:

Dont know what we snapping?

LOL Themes have been sidelined for now so its open gates man! preference will be given to cannabis related pictures though 😆😂 that is some sexy wood though... what is it? 

• Haha 1

One of my favourites, from lockdown too. Can say what you want about lockdowns but being at home and being able to regularly pay attention really 'poured fuel on the fire' of my interest in growing this beautiful plant. There's a ton of knowledge on this forum and appreciate all I've already learnt here ✌

20200322_135120.thumb.jpg.6adb8b0072f1bf93d193b93290d488c8.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Looking nice! I noticed with my outdoor @Totemic Choc x Gelato's that the bud structure also look exactly like yours. Foxtaily structure and not big dense nugs like my Chronic or Bubbleberry. Is this due to the genetic make-up or environmental factors?

It's the nature of the F2 line, it's genetics, and the foxtailing is dominant from the chocolope NL. The gelato cut is also not a big yielder but produces these smaller indica nugs. They fair well and express with uniform genetic foxtailing to build quite a bigger bud than winter would produce

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Totemic said:

It's the nature of the F2 line, it's genetics, and the foxtailing is dominant from the chocolope NL. The gelato cut is also not a big yielder but produces these smaller indica nugs. They fair well and express with uniform genetic foxtailing to build quite a bigger bud than winter would produce

Thanks for your input. Very interesting genetics. Great smoke though by the way!

Terpines and taste are super smooth and spicy with a touch of earthyness.

The full flavour definitely puts this strain in a category of its own...lovely✌️

• Agree 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 420SA unfeatured this topic