Packaged my first set of edibles, what do you guys think?

jordz2203

Looks professional @jordz2203and a very cool logo. Had some home made gummies last week, and had a great night rest. They were made in the backyard by a mate, came in a brown paper bag, tasted delicious, even better after being in the fridge. How long do gummies last in your experience? I met a guy day before yesterday who makes custom silicone moulds if you are interested.

• Like 3

if they're carrying the active compound (THC) you cannot legally sell them commercially.

You can however get involved with Natures Farmacy that owns some kinda lisence to sell.

low key, they are also not legit. here's whats interesting, I know a guy that wanted to become a grower for them, went through all the paperwork with a lawyer, got a warning that it's not all legal, but was encouraged by the lawyer to go ahead and do it, because of the current state and future of things cannabis related. 

the paperwork is just to keep things regulated and place most of the "risk" on them.

becoming part of the movement to get things legal means at times we gona have to do some illegal stuff. 

If you aren't already making plans to get these gummies on the shelf, I would say make it so!

You got my support brother! 🤘

On 5/28/2021 at 8:00 AM, Chris Jay said:

Looks professional @jordz2203and a very cool logo. Had some home made gummies last week, and had a great night rest. They were made in the backyard by a mate, came in a brown paper bag, tasted delicious, even better after being in the fridge. How long do gummies last in your experience? I met a guy day before yesterday who makes custom silicone moulds if you are interested.

Hey! They last around 3-6 months, we have added a light preservative though but its nothing harmful. But that sounds awesome I would definitely be interested!

13 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

if they're carrying the active compound (THC) you cannot legally sell them commercially.

You can however get involved with Natures Farmacy that owns some kinda lisence to sell.

low key, they are also not legit. here's whats interesting, I know a guy that wanted to become a grower for them, went through all the paperwork with a lawyer, got a warning that it's not all legal, but was encouraged by the lawyer to go ahead and do it, because of the current state and future of things cannabis related. 

the paperwork is just to keep things regulated and place most of the "risk" on them.

becoming part of the movement to get things legal means at times we gona have to do some illegal stuff. 

If you aren't already making plans to get these gummies on the shelf, I would say make it so!

You got my support brother! 🤘

Thanks bro thats some really useful information! I definitely want to get them on the shelves theres a few local stores wanting to buy. I am very big on being as close to legal as possible, Ive also ordered a few kilograms of Hemp flower to make a CBD range, thats going to be my main focus point while I sell some THC gummies to a few local stores until theres a way to legally make the THC side big 😛