420SA

How did your germination go?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How did your germination go?

• All 3 Germinated
    • 2 Germinated
    • 1 Germinated
    • 0 Germinated

Doing a quick data capture on how the germination went for you guys. 

Please vote in the poll attached. (Polls not available on Tapatalk, please visit the forum in your browser to vote)

If you have any comments on your germ process let us know below

• Like 3

• 420SA pinned this topic

I would go with 2.5, selected 3 as all three were alive and kickin ^^ one (sinker) was 48 hours behind the others, lost 12 hours to pop and the 48 hours to breaking the surface. I would have grown it to finish, IF ^^ this wouldn't be a competition. Genetics count 😁

Seeds were fresh and the 2 Ladies going are more or less on track with the usual Gelatos I grow. 😊 2 weeks done tomorrow since dropping in a glass and the first 5 finger is growing. 👌 Happy chap so far with the seeds.

• Like 3

Well, well, if that Canadian Site, didnt impress the hell out of me with their extremely detailed description of @Totemicseeds, and I was already convinced by that, that I wanted to try his seeds, this 100% rate, has me convinced without doubt. 

In seriousseriousness, I am sad I have so many runs to get through, before I can even think of buying more seed stock, but when I am ready, I'll be investing in the high quality, good moral principles, and exceptional business practices that Totemic has, is and stands for.

Good show brother man 👌

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Well, well, if that Canadian Site, didnt impress the hell out of me with their extremely detailed description of @Totemicseeds, and I was already convinced by that, that I wanted to try his seeds, this 100% rate, has me convinced without doubt. 

In seriousseriousness, I am sad I have so many runs to get through, before I can even think of buying more seed stock, but when I am ready, I'll be investing in the high quality, good moral principles, and exceptional business practices that Totemic has, is and stands for.

Good show brother man 👌

Man they know stuff about my cross I don't even know yet😂🙄

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Good show brother man 👌

Will you send me the link, i'd like to read it

6 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

No credit given either, well it is what it is, seems others like to ride on others hard work. Happens to me all the time with my competitors, copying my original ideas and than passing as their own. Its sad 

Edited by Marzcanna

1 minute ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

I'd have thought better that they not claimed to be his seeds, just the same cross.

Also apparently used in medical studies and shat🤔🤷‍♂️

Well sooner or latter these type of tactics comes back to bite them 🤞

• Agree 1