Gardening noob

MoeFaya

Howsit people, been growing for over a year, even though I have had little success I love trying my hands at gardening in general.

Most of my seeds have never sprout and if they then they live a very short life. Sad I know but it doesn't stop me from trying. I have a very diy setup for probly that's why.

I have already learned alot from this forum and am happy to be here. I mostly produce CBD as I k ow alot of ill people it has already helped and hope to expand my knowledge and skills.

Nice to meet you all. 0018355c0555c266c71e7b072fc5050a.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MoeFaya said:
25 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:
Seems to have a bit of a PM issue..emoji271.png

What's a PM issue?

ooof, now I see it too. PM - Powdery Mildew. caused by the presence of a fungus spore. 

you need fungicide. Pyrol 75% dose to treat infection. Bioneem 50% weekly to keep shit off. 

that seems to be a female in flower though, so this changes everything. what you can do now is wait till harvest and then bud wash. 

biggest female I seen in a while wow. 

• Like 2

ooof, now I see it too. PM - Powdery Mildew. caused by the presence of a fungus spore. 
you need fungicide. Pyrol 75% dose to treat infection. Bioneem 50% weekly to keep shit off. 
that seems to be a female in flower though, so this changes everything. what you can do now is wait till harvest and then bud wash. 
biggest female I seen in a while wow. 
Thanks, will definitely treat it. I stay in a valley in JHB south and the weather is not the best here think it also got some frost burn. Yip this things huge over 11 meters high and not an auto. Has a very strong smell now. Will research a bud was and try it. Seems to be only flowering where the sun hits it.

Any other nutrients I need to feed it?

Thanks, will definitely treat it. I stay in a valley in JHB south and the weather is not the best here think it also got some frost burn. Yip this things huge over 11 meters high and not an auto. Has a very strong smell now. Will research a bud was and try it. Seems to be only flowering where the sun hits it.

Any other nutrients I need to feed it?
10ft not meters. My bad

Big plant bru! That brown stem is bud rot creaping up towards the buds. Cut the discoloured stem and dispose asap before it devours your whole plant. Bud rot starts from inside the stem so your whole plant is most likely to already be infected. Harvest now or risk losing alles. That is through my experience with bud rot. The absolute bloody worst thing. Sterkte brother!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Weskush said:

Big plant bru! That brown stem is bud rot creaping up towards the buds. Cut the discoloured stem and dispose asap before it devours your whole plant. Bud rot starts from inside the stem so your whole plant is most likely to already be infected. Harvest now or risk losing alles. That is through my experience with bud rot. The absolute bloody worst thing. Sterkte brother!

I say cut it all down, to much WPM and bud rot, to far gone and not enough bud development yet, wasting time now unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Shortest day is around 21 June, from then on the days get longer, the plant will soon go back into veg.
Someone help you out with a new clone, seed, or arrange one, and plant it outside in 3 to 4 months time, then keep your IPM on point.
Always easier to prevent, than to cure.
Hoping so, this is the only surviving plan it have left

sadly I would have to agree with the okes,
you'll be fighting a loosing battle with that bitch
if you in CPT area I can hook you up with a clone for free.
you got something brewing indoors? or outdoor growing only?
if outdoors I will wait till Sept to give you the clone. now is no good for starting outdoors.
Now that I have a place that has a garden I prefer outdoor grows, It compliments the garden and is easier to grow as i ha e limited indoor space. Would appreciate it it bud but im in JHB brother.

2 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

He stays in JHB south, maybe you know someone that side to help him with a clone? @Naughty.Psychonaut

I think most of the people I know of that side that might be able to provide a clone is the guys here on the forum, hope someone can sort you out bro. 

pm and bud rot will only get worse over time, so if you leave her she possibly might die completely and if you harvest with mold on the plant and concider smoking it you might be doing more harm here than good. 

• Agree 1

I think most of the people I know of that side that might be able to provide a clone is the guys here on the forum, hope someone can sort you out bro. 
pm and bud rot will only get worse over time, so if you leave her she possibly might die completely and if you harvest with mold on the plant and concider smoking it you might be doing more harm here than good. 
So I have harvested half od the plant, it's weird, one side was perfectly fine with lush green dark leaves and the other had WPM with almost no buds at all. I also found seeds . So I took what's good and cut off the WPM portion and applied 2 WPM solutions. Will monitor as it seems only the top half was affected. This si what I managed to harvest not the biggest but still has alot of glue, right to the point of me having to clean my surgical scissors 4 times. 51805a7b3775b233db8fbb172ed3343b.jpgf5d6239227785ac6d8650f3264c9eb53.jpg
  • Like 2