McMan

McMan

On the right, the fan blowing out from my tent is directed towards the seedlings.

This is my idea of active air flow and in the centre we have my idea of an electrical nightmare

How do you guys keep a cabling setup neat and practical?09313398407837d479cc4192d8ec62c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 3

So with mylar on the back and side, I decided to use panda film (white side inside, 0.7m x 1m) in front because its a bit more practical to roll up when I want to work on the plants or check them up close.

I can always just pop around from this angle for a peak

Question?

Is it worth putting mylar, panda film on the 'ceiling'? Like will it actually make a material difference?
908ac740baaaa39ff2d7eed7b0a3ff57.jpg

• Like 2

What LED you using bud? 
Howzit.

Here you see a QB-130v2 3333K from GrowOpz
https://growopz.com/products/qb-130v2-3000k

It's probably running at about 30-35% and is hanging about 30-33cm above the plants.

Probably not ideal but seems to be working.it was in my tent for current run, which is my first run, but figured I should get something better for flowering if I'm going to reach the promised land of self-supply I can be proud of.

One day when I'm big I'll upgrade my veg area situation to a tent but this should do for now - I hope. If they get too big, they're going into the tent and the current run will finish outside if it has to

But tent has this now
https://growopz.com/products/340w-prototype

• Like 2

What's up man!! i couldn't figure out this space after i saw you have a tent hahaha... but its looking good man.

the Mylar is a welcome improvement, and the flags are, lol... likely just in the way other than a light curtain effect to block a bit of light... 

if that is its purpose then fine... but if there is no reason to obscure the light, i would just let them be as they are but without the flags... i run my veg like this..(yes okay fine, its because my zips are bust and i cant close the tent lol, but it works just fine)

and then you could maybe put more film on the "ceiling" and the "floor" to give it a finished look.

are you able to raise the Ceiling at all? i would consider it if you are able as i think you might run into issues with height later.

another thing would be to turn those lights wattage up a bit... you really want to curb all stretch in the space you have. 

What's up man!! i couldn't figure out this space after i saw you have a tent hahaha... but its looking good man.
the Mylar is a welcome improvement, and the flags are, lol... likely just in the way other than a light curtain effect to block a bit of light... 
if that is its purpose then fine... but if there is no reason to obscure the light, i would just let them be as they are but without the flags... i run my veg like this..(yes okay fine, its because my zips are bust and i cant close the tent lol, but it works just fine)
and then you could maybe put more film on the "ceiling" and the "floor" to give it a finished look.
are you able to raise the Ceiling at all? i would consider it if you are able as i think you might run into issues with height later.
another thing would be to turn those lights wattage up a bit... you really want to curb all stretch in the space you have. 

Hey man appreciate the feedback

Yeah the flags is purely for the eyes - the Ferrari one is just better looking than the black side of panda film which is hanging down the front. The flag is attached to the panda film with clothes pegs. The pegs are useful to hold the film+flag combo out of the way.

Lekker, I will make that ceiling shine with some mylar. I won't be able to shift the ceiling higher without some tools I don't own I think/hope I'm only going to need about 4/5 weeks max but these 3 for the comp will take preference in the tent if this environment is not suitable for them anymore. The 3 plants I have flowering in the tent can finish outside if it gets to that.

Lights have been cranked up a bit I get what you mean - any stretching is going to hurt me in this environment

b4b9ffa3ee57f07e5632c0c22120e101.jpg

• Agree 1