McMan

McMan

How bad can it go right?

New to the forum, pretty new to growing indoor and definitely new to a GrowOff but I'm keen to learn so here I am.

Shoutout to@Pants for leading me here and the organisers and sponsors for lining up the sweet incentives.

Here for the growth d8f48afa54674ea218c82b8729f44af1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Glad you made it. Welcome.

Jumping in the deep end is a great way to learn to swim... sometimes.

This a great opportunity to learn as everyone is on the same stage at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Seeds have been put into jiffy pellets which were presoaked and then those were put into a self watering propagator.

I opened the jiffy up a bit underneath to ensure good contact with the capillary matting underneath that keeps things moist.bcff1659157428fb84ebf8b7244e7933.jpg

• Like 4

whats up man!! starting off nice and clean!! things look good yo!!
what lights are you gonna use and what medium and stuff? 
welcome to the growoff and i hope you have a blast!!
The ladies are going to be dressed with Jamie's Orgasoilux and I will dine them with Biobizz + Biodyne liquid gold microbes.

The dance floor is a 1.2m x 0.6m x 1.8m tent and the lights are coming from a 340W rig of 2x LED grow bars and 2x QB panels.

With a bit of luck, maybe the ladies will dance2f089ef7b9394aabaf83870f4b2d692c.jpg

• Like 7

10 hours ago, McMan said:

The ladies are going to be dressed with Jamie's Orgasoilux and I will dine them with Biobizz + Biodyne liquid gold microbes.

The dance floor is a 1.2m x 0.6m x 1.8m tent and the lights are coming from a 340W rig of 2x LED grow bars and 2x QB panels.

With a bit of luck, maybe the ladies will danceemoji126.pngemoji1696.png2f089ef7b9394aabaf83870f4b2d692c.jpg

Sounds like those ladies will be sitting at the buffet! 

I am curious though, is this a recipe / schedule you've followed in the past with good success?  I've seen quite a different trend in Orgasoilux combined with additional feeding regiments. Seems like not as much ill effect as before.

13 hours ago, McMan said:

With a bit of luck, maybe the ladies will danceemoji126.pngemoji1696.png2f089ef7b9394aabaf83870f4b2d692c.jpg

yes bru!! very keen to see what okes push out! almost everyone is using LED this comp

I am curious though, is this a recipe / schedule you've followed in the past with good success?  I've seen quite a different trend in Orgasoilux combined with additional feeding regiments. Seems like not as much ill effect as before.
I can't say that I have... although I can't say I have much of a past to refer to. That pic is from my current run which is my first indoor run.

I have used the Orgasoilux for outdoor before and didn't run into issues but I just grow for myself, so perhaps my measure of success is tainted with bias.

I'm all for learning though - so what is this other trend you speak of with Orgasoilux? Perhaps I should investigate further before I create problems for myself.

yes bru!! very keen to see what okes push out! almost everyone is using LED this comp
No no, don't expect much from me. There are 112 days to judgement. That's at least 112 opportunities for me to stuff this up somehow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No no, don't expect much from me. There are 112 days to judgement. That's at least 112 opportunities for me to stuff this up somehow

Don't go claiming that trophy yet.
At least I'm not alone. You counting the day's bud, I've counted in weeks. Sounds less when it comes to success v total cluster ratio.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have done some reading... and see what you mean by buffet! Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely judge by eye and feed if/when they are looking hungry rather than the schedule provided by Biobizz and risking nute burn/lock to just create expensive run off water.

• Like 1

So with all 3 seeds up its time to get going with pots.

3x 5l velcro fabric freedom farm pots

Under different circumstances I may have gone straight to the 10l but that wouldn't offer enough height under the light on this shelf as the run the in my tent still has a few weeks to go so I need to make a better home for these seedlings (more on this plan later).

The 4th seedling on the right is just bag seed I'm going to play around with training. It's in a bigger jiffy for clear identification.

b08dba4dce9a44bc069266e4aa08909c.jpg

• Like 1

So I started the upgrade by moving plug points etc (for tent on far right and germination/seedling station on the left) onto the inverter between the white shelf and tent.

Flags look cool but efficiency?? What efficiency??57edf4db659af3700e8a6faf5168f76e.jpg

• Like 1