GGG

GGG

Little late but here we go , put seeds in water in clone area 23 hr's ago

Temps roughly at 24 degrees 24/7, might dip to 21 degrees for 2hr's when lights go of .

I see a taproot root popping, can you spot it ?

Will update later how and in what medium il start it of with.

I do have extra Tortoni seeds that's why there are 4 .e6318fee5280ea9f173156c271f0c04f.jpg

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Decided to try this medium during the seedling stage in a 1L yoghurt tub and DIY domes.
Sprinkled a little fungi powder , 1 cm hole and covered again.a2a1ef5ee16d4f0d0c628f4b73a5e354.jpg848e9e18d9dc81a600cfbb863c0360a8.jpgd37ab07ca85a7522ad86864ad5f8ccd3.jpg

• Like 7

Whooohooo all 4's helmets went off the last 24hr's .
When planted the medium was watered with recommended Root Juice dosage , then only 6ml plain rainwater ( pipette) yesterday.
Will take of domes in a day or 4 .
Catching up slowly.
With and without there domes.0ad5d8e11c83575c54c712a88a32ce6d.jpg8db5da6948701e1ada75ba0dfaa3ce70.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CreX said:

all....four? 

understood that you have extra Tortini seeds which is cool... but you will need to remove one from your selection as it does give you a bit of an unfair advantage in this competition format.

Correct @GGG you'll need to make a plan. You actually already have snuck an advantage by having 4 seedlings to select the best 3 from. 

Willing to let you continue unless there are a number of disputes from fellow competitors...

• Like 2

all....four? 
understood that you have extra Tortini seeds which is cool... but you will need to remove one from your selection as it does give you a bit of an unfair advantage in this competition format.
Will do

Correct @GGG you'll need to make a plan. You actually already have snuck an advantage by having 4 seedlings to select the best 3 from. 
Willing to let you continue unless there are a number of disputes from fellow competitors...
All good brother, il just do 3 and take one out of the updates , will label also so that I won't be able to sneak that one in later .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Shot man! that would be cool lol - maybe donate the plant to someone? where you at? 
Il grow it out separately and just document 2 girls.

They have been without the domes for a few days , with this weather in CPT I didn't need to water in the last 2 days.
They under QB320 (4000K) thats at 200w and they about 60cm from light , had a bit of a stretch and settling in now77cd54b826eb3570e0aa4bcfe673ecc8.jpgb88505add8ade61a2b655f235b71d1e9.jpg3d0e26b8c9bb0b30666dd128c884e2c2.jpgd1320e648be8623ec7d9029932d965f0.jpgd8a99a924820a836484074c92bb16ef6.jpg493f7e5604790336f319925ca00eb366.jpg

• Like 7

Had some white spots on leaves, busy getting rid of a spider mite issue , and sprays a light neem spray . The white spots turned yellow and that's all good . Had a stretch also and tide them to a sosatie stick and they getting stronger after 5days .
They are under a 150 Samsung LED light .
Only fed water and that soil works well according to me .
All in all a good week for the girls , temps rage is 17-27 depends on outside air that gets sucked in .

Upload keeps failing with pics , will keep trying

• Like 2

I post via Tapa always , so went to website and post the pics that way, but now I see it's not updated via Tapa and to post I need to log in again thats not working , how can I proseed , just stay with the website?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, GGG said:

I post via Tapa always , so went to website and post the pics that way, but now I see it's not updated via Tapa and to post I need to log in again thats not working , how can I proseed , just stay with the website?

Maybe I can assist but I don't quite understand your post. Are you having trouble uploading via tapatalk and also having issues logging into 420SA on your browser?

13 hours ago, GGG said:

i would stick to the browser... you can save a link on your phones homescreen.

i tried tapatalk for an extensive 30 min...and have not touched it since... too buggy for me

• Like 1

IMG_20210526_164004.thumb.jpg.d2f574036d5b1ca6a78ad965d9f3c90e.jpgIMG_20210526_164031.thumb.jpg.4de91e27c7c76a8af07f63b1869b6943.jpg

18 hours ago, GGG said:

Had some white spots on leaves, busy getting rid of a spider mite issue , and sprays a light neem spray . The white spots turned yellow and that's all good . Had a stretch also and tide them to a sosatie stick and they getting stronger after 5days .
They are under a 150 Samsung LED light .
Only fed water and that soil works well according to me .
All in all a good week for the girls , temps rage is 17-27 depends on outside air that gets sucked in .

Upload keeps failing with pics , will keep trying

• Like 8

• 420SA changed the title to GGG
  • CreX pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic