Live Canna

Live Canna

So I took some nice pics last night 🙂  Gave her a good feed of plain RO water 2 days prior to that and flushed a little. All 3 have popped out more now. Plant # 1 I think will be my choice, but I think I have a week or so left (will check trichs again tonight). Plant #2 is frosty, but colouring not as nice. Plant #3 is growing some bigger buds, but not as nice looking as #1.

Plant #1 - Best looking so far I reckon. Beautiful bud colouring, pistils are darkening nicely, and leaves (although not seen in the pics so much) have nice colour to them too

IMG_7410.jpeg

IMG_7412.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

• Like 4

So I have decided today is the day of the chop. I checked trichomes over the weekend and the plant that I think I am going to put forward is #1 with slightly amber trichomes coming in. The rest is sitting with murky and some clear, but its time 🙂

So will cut down later and post pics accordingly either later or tomorrow.

And just like that, we are done 🙂  Plant #1 and the chosen one is as per the pics below. I trimmed up one bud properly to see the bud structure. The rest was wet trimmed of all big fan leaves(final dry trim to come) post drying.

So after 11 weeks of flower, she is looking grand. The plant I chose was slightly smaller than the other one, but I felt like the bud structure was nice, good colour, and frosty AF! This is some serious sticky icky goodness @Totemic

Thanks for the seeds and the competition, and all the awesome peeps who participated. It's a pity I didn't get to dedicate more time, as I really feel that if I had not neglected them for weeks at a time, that I would of turned up even better results. But it's a testament to the ridiculously good genetics as they really shown through even with the abuse.

Soil: Mix of Freedom farms and my own custom blend
Nutrients: BioBizz Bloom and Grow as well as molasses and some banana tea at the end 😉 
Light: Phoenix Sky Sunplus 200 (240w)

Th pics don't do her justice really. Apparently 3 were excluded (+ my video) also as I hit the limit but there you go 🙂 

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7654.jpeg

IMG_7653.jpeg

IMG_7652.jpeg

IMG_7651.jpeg

IMG_7650.jpeg

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7643.jpeg