Development of Pineapple Chem

Golden-Goose

On 12/21/2021 at 10:22 AM, Golden-Goose said:

There are definitely some heavy pineapple phenos, but they run more to the sativa side. It's important for me that the keeper is 9 weeks from clone to finish. So the goal is to find a decent yielding, good tasting, good looking hybrid. I don't ask for much. LOL!

Hear ya. Very impressive the big yielder. Have been wondering what a decent yield is for a 10L pot. Gonna SCROG my pineapple chems when the time comes.

• Like 3

I look forward to seeing what you, and other members, do with her. 

It looks like the lower yielding phenos are the ones to watch out for. That large yielding no.3 pheno was straight boof. No.12 is the second lowest yielding pheno and that is straight fire. No.11 is good as well, but the taste is a bit lacking.

So far no.12 is still the winner. I'm just waiting on the rest to dry properly before smoking some samples.

• Like 1

Yeah I would be more than happy with a room full of plants yielding 85 per on average. I usually run around 44 plants per cycle. In my room they would probably yield less though, as you can not escape the maths of gram per watt. I'm guessing 65g per in my room, which I'm 100% happy with. I can't wait to run her for myself.

I promise that as soon as we've chosen a winning pheno, there will be clones given away freely for promotional purposes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes we do! No.12 it is. The first one I smoked. Strange how that happens sometimes. All the others were kind of average. A few standouts here and there, but nothing close to no.12

All the other phenos look very similar. No.12 looks completely different. It finished early, has great bag appeal, smells and tastes great and has a fantastic narcotic high.

• Like 4
  • Fire! 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Golden-Goose said:

Finally I get to run the winning pheno. I have 11 of the PC12 mixed in with Divine Storm and Dirty Banana.

We are now at 3 weeks 12/12. Just in time for the flower show to begin.

PC12_3weeks.jpg

PC12_room.jpg

This is a nice grow room 💯

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

PC12 at 53 days

She is a late bloomer it seems. This pheno has both parents in the structure. The only pheno we came across that exhibits this.

She has hit her stride now. She is getting denser and frostier by the day. Quite literally.

These plants are all about 6ft tall just for reference, as the photos don't really show how big they are.

PC12_53days.jpg

PC12_53days2.jpg

PC12_53days3.jpg

PC12_53days4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 3

Here she is all finished up. I'm very happy with the result. She finishes strong, packing on the trichomes right up to harvest. The pineapple smell comes through a little stronger in the last week as well. Strong fuel up front, with pineapple finish. This is exactly what I was hoping for. She doesn't like too much light. The plants closest to the lights foxtailed a bit. These plants are all about 6ft tall.

PC12_finish1.jpg

PC12_finish2.jpg

PC12_finish3.jpg

• Fire! 3

Thank you Darclinc. I'm so amped for the smoke test. We've smoked her before, but then she was grown by the guy who does the pheno hunting for me and that run had some problems. The smell has more pineapple this time, so I really hope that comes through on the taste.

• Like 1