Development of Pineapple Chem

18 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

If I put into breeding, what I do my photography and growing, or any project I undertake, then I'm sure the desired outcome will exceed expectations. 🤷‍♂️

Good luck bro, from my experience with other species. I can tell you that its a long road and failures are inevitable. Maybe we need a novice plant improver thread where anyone can showcase their positive outcomes and failures. A place to ask questions and opinion with the goal of getting more people trying their hand.   

@Golden-Goose sorry to jack your thread. Good luck bro! I'll be watching your progress closely. 

• Like 4

I've also been looking at pineapple fields for years but to order a 90euro pack of seed from a shop where half my orders dissappeared just didn't seem worth the risk and now its no longer in stock. 

I want to try his starduster too but that too is out of stock 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Golden-Goose said:

I didn't realise they're out of stock or that the seeds are that pricey. I've been sitting on them for years now.

Nice cross you're working on there bud. You shooting for flavour?

Yeap all about flavours for me

Yeah, flavour always seems the most elusive of the traits. The kinds of flavour I'm looking for anyway.

Best tasting strain I've ever had was Blueberry Headband from HSO. I couldn't get it to root though, no matter what I did. So of course I ended up losing that cut. That strain tasted almost exactly like black winegums. It was over the top. Not subtle at all.

• Like 1

DK is definitely pregnant. Still don't have my phone back though, so no pics unfortunately.

Vodacom now says they can't get the spares for my phone (after waiting 3 fucken weeks!), and they will just swap it out for a new one. Problem is, they don't have any local stock of that either. So back to waiting. I asked them if I could pay in some money and get the s21 ultra, but they aren't allowed to do that. Aarrghh!

• Like 2

My brother went to fetch my new phone and sent me a photo of it. They upgraded me to the top spec S21 Ultra in black free of charge. Christmas has come early!! The 4 week wait was definitely worth it. High 5 to Vodacom!

I'm not being a douche... I'm just excited. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

My brother went to fetch my new phone and sent me a photo of it. They upgraded me to the top spec S21 Ultra in black free of charge. Christmas has come early!! The 4 week wait was definitely worth it. High 5 to Vodacom!

Baller. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

Top notch baller here😂

You go man, you going to treat us now though with pictures 🥳

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

I feel like a baller 🤑

Now I can show some nice close up photos of the DK busting out!

You got the upgrade as a gift, not like you chased the better phone, then you'd have been a real douche😂

No no, you can be proud of that phone and your cred. 🙌

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

You got the upgrade as a gift, not like you chased the better phone, then you'd have been a real douche😂

No no, you can be proud of that phone and your cred. 🙌

Shot brother man 👊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harvested some nice plump healthy beans. Haven't counted, but looks like about 150 beans to play with.

We are going to do a single breeder pack of Pineapple Chem F1 (20 regs) which we will give away in a competition. These F1's will not be sold, and are exclusively for me to select a mother. 

seeds.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Here is Pineapple Fields 5 days before the chop.

As you can see... she is a big girl. The smell coming off of her is absolutely incredible. Candy/fruit/fuel/haze. Probably one of, if not the greatest smelling plant I've ever come across. I haven't been this excited about a plant in a good while.

p_fields.jpg

Edited by Golden-Goose
  • Like 1
  • Fire! 5