DamDave

8 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

For best reveg results I always go 24 hours light

5 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

I take my clones on day 14 of flower , no later and no earlier . Then by the time the room has finished flowering the clones have revegged and ready to go into the veg room and the veg room is ready to go into the flower room and the cycle continues 

Good info man 👌

3 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Main issue I have if clones taken at harvest is keeping the plants alive long enough to reveg , they will naturally die before reveg happens

Damn good point 🤔 I've only read about this in The Grow Bible as a means to save a super fire strain in late flower, but as a process as a perpetual growing method.. sir you have tickled my fancy.

5 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

You seem defenseless

Defensive, maybe? 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Gotta stay woke when two guys I follow start rapid firing some solid info 😛

Awwww😀

@Green Leaf Organics

how do you find in your experience, after having done the monster cropping / flowering clone, the plant behavior regards to stretch into flower the final time?

I always find it doesn't have any stretch and just will fatten up the stems and make kak solid nugs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

I read it out of context, and my apologies for that, that's why I asked and didnt want to give the wrong impression. 

I am not very good at getting my head explained in text and I appreciate and welcome the conversation and corrections where I think I am saying one thing but people read it as something else . I love stimulating conversations 

I can see how how the library comment could be taken badly , in my head I was just trying to put across the importance of keeping records 

Edited by Green Leaf Organics
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Awwww😀

@Green Leaf Organics

how do you find in your experience, after having done the monster cropping / flowering clone, the plant behavior regards to stretch into flower the final time?

I always find it doesn't have any stretch and just will fatten up the stems and make kak solid nugs.

Once again very strain dependent,  flower time I found is generally shorter and stretch is minimal with nice dense fat nugs.  For me the perfect size nugs are between 1-3g anything more and they just not as good . This is where monster cropping comes in , very little training needed so many hours of labour saved and many bud sites which in turn makes the buds smaller and not just a few fat colas.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

I can see how how the library comment could be taken badly , in my head I was just trying to put across the importance of keeping records 

My real life, actual response to 2000+ caught in standard definition:

impressive.gif.f14e8a2d95d1c299489ff5a97d0c8c48.gif

• Haha 3

Lekker man , just water 5-10cm from the rim of the bags +- half a litre every few days , lots of medium for the plants so the core stays moist and only outside and top that dries out .

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking good, you going to continue with GHE nutes?
To be honest, I used it the once at the start of all this palaver out of desperation.
I've settled on adding molasses every other water and take it from there.

Still unsure about the GHE. In my head it still says for hydro. I'm soil. Dunno. It's just me and chemicals man, I try and avoid that stuff in everyday life so feel the same with plants I suppose.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Look at them go. Are you a qualified nurse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did I not mention prior to the comp there should be a 'how the fcuk did he keep that plant alive' category.

Tempted to flip to flower already but don't worry guys some time yet.
Unless I make a batch of moonshine this weekend

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 420SA pinned this topic