Grow Setup (Show-Case)

Marzcanna

SO is your tent/room organized? Is your electrical cords well placed or are they like mine all over the place?

Let us see how you organize your grow spaces, let us know how you setup your fans, your lights or just how you organize your electrical cords & lets help members with ideas for their own space and safety

• Like 3

I posted some pics in my one grow diary, will just copy and post them here again.

This is my flower tent, you can see the lights and the box fans mounted at the top of the tent.

All the strings for the rope ratchets are moved to the side of the tent to help keep things neat, wiring is mostly done at the top of the tent to help keep things neat as well.

Power supplies sit outside the tent, on top of it - usually some cardboard box which is on the top of the tent and the power supplies sit on the cardboard box to insulate the heat and keep it away and out of the tent.

tent.jpg.927f349faaf4b362a033c31bc33e8e1c.jpg

I could probably take it a step further and try get all the wiring into a single loom and try do something similar with the rope ratchet strings, but I feel that is excessive and not really needed. It does not affect the grow at all and just takes time and will make swapping equipment out more difficult if I ever needed to.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Mine and a little bit of wires🙈

Dont ask about the long one😂😂

1620299190076503606326545218832.jpg

Very neat setup, but feels a bit bare compared to mine - maybe I have over complicated things.

I like the look and feel of your tent though 😄 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

I posted some pics in my one grow diary, will just copy and post them here again.

This is my flower tent, you can see the lights and the box fans mounted at the top of the tent.

All the strings for the rope ratchets are moved to the side of the tent to help keep things neat, wiring is mostly done at the top of the tent to help keep things neat as well.

Power supplies sit outside the tent, on top of it - usually some cardboard box which is on the top of the tent and the power supplies sit on the cardboard box to insulate the heat and keep it away and out of the tent.

tent.jpg.927f349faaf4b362a033c31bc33e8e1c.jpg

I could probably take it a step further and try get all the wiring into a single loom and try do something similar with the rope ratchet strings, but I feel that is excessive and not really needed. It does not affect the grow at all and just takes time and will make swapping equipment out more difficult if I ever needed to.

I wish i had a setup like this to play with

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SO is your tent/room organized? Is your electrical cords well placed or are they like mine all over the place?
Let us see how you organize your grow spaces, let us know how you setup your fans, your lights or just how you organize your electrical cords & lets help members with ideas for their own space and safety

Reason I signed up my good man.
Perfect opportunity to see and get input on a variety of grow environments.

If there's a 'how the fuck did he keep that plant alive' category prize I'll be taking that with my hands tied behind my back.

Good luck all. Will be showing my beans after a tequila.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hopefully you can see what I was aiming for, I managed to run my whole setup off one plug. All wiring goes from my "control board" into the tent through the one vent, then into some electrical piping, then out just above the fan and to the desired devices. Never mind my lady frame sunnies, it works piele under the LED's 😂

IMG_7825.JPG

IMG_7819.JPG

IMG_7820.JPG

IMG_7812.JPG

Edited by CG420za
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, CG420za said:

Hopefully you can see what I was aiming for, I managed to run my whole setup off one plug. All wiring goes from my "control board" into the tent through the one vent, then into some electrical piping, then out just above the fan and to the desired devices. Never mind my lady frame sunnies, it works piele under the LED's 😂

IMG_7825.JPG

IMG_7819.JPG

IMG_7820.JPG

IMG_7812.JPG

Nice and neat man! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, CG420za said:

IMG_7825.JPG

IMG_7819.JPG

IMG_7820.JPG

IMG_7812.JPG

Love the creativity might even try something similar 🤙

• Like 1