CreX

I might be totally mistaken... just looking at your last picture. Looks like your flowers grow a lot more on the light side. I think i wrote it in the start. The Gelato enjoys a bit more light during flowering. If you have 2 QBs lying around, would add them. I have between 1200 and 800 micromole PAR on mine. 😁 would get support ready, they will need it 👌

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prom said:

I might be totally mistaken... just looking at your last picture. Looks like your flowers grow a lot more on the light side. I think i wrote it in the start. The Gelato enjoys a bit more light during flowering. If you have 2 QBs lying around, would add them. I have between 1200 and 800 micromole PAR on mine. 😁 would get support ready, they will need it 👌

Thanks!!! It so happens I actually do have some extra qbs in the area.. I'll hook em up!! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 10:28 AM, Totemic said:

That's some solid Thai genetics coming through. Really looking like Chocolope NL... 

Thanks man - yea the foxtail vibe she has on is very Thai. she does have a dark smell to her, possibly some subtle hints of chocolate in there.. not sweet, but not unpleasant 😛  

how long for her do you think? i took a peek last night and she is starting to fade, so it cant be too long now.

• Like 1

Condition of the pistils, would say minimum a week... 2 sounds better. Hard to see how yellow your fan leaves are. If they go yellow, i remove em to remove shade. Not cutting to close to the stem, half way, less stressful. Looks a bit like the fake Pineapple Express i just had. 😄 

Would guess, biggest cola of the comp right there, nice job! :-clap 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 11:18 AM, CreX said:

Okay here are the pics I promised!! 

I got some lights off pics as well as a ruler for size 

Not to shabby if you ask my humble opinion 😍😜😎

As you can see from the amount of white still left, I have a few weeks remaining for her

IMG_20210831_185010.jpg

IMG_20210831_185025.jpg

IMG_20210831_185034.jpg

IMG_20210831_185107.jpg

Wow man....I'm blown away. These are monsters!! Well done man!!

• Thanks 1

Alright guys! Apologies for the tardiness, it has been quite the week... 

But none the less, my Tortoni has been harvested, stripped of its fan leaves, and is now drying in my drying cupboard area. 

I managed to get 4 decently sized colas out of her and some larf here and there.. 

Thanks for watching guys! It was another fun challenge thanks to @Totemicand @420SA

Here comes the good stuff😁 

IMG_20210921_191420.jpg

IMG_20210921_191410.jpg

IMG_20210921_191430.jpg

IMG_20210921_191452.jpg

IMG_20210921_191507.jpg

IMG_20210921_191519.jpg

IMG_20210921_192144.jpg

IMG_20210921_200850.jpg

• Fire! 13

Loving seeing this expression among the fems. It gives me a lot of hope for finding a few of these in the f2s, which is part of my goals with the cross. Getting a frostier, and tamer(less foxtailing) CNL expression. 

Still this pheno looks like chunky hard nugs... 

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

• 420SA pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic