CreX

whats up growmies! i have left my phone somewhere and my pics are on the phone for the update.

i think its at home so ill check it tonight - and add pics lol

flowering development is coming along well... but my lady seems to have gone into a bit of a reveg or something?

i did my due diligence and climbed inside my tent and zipped it up and there are no light leaks at all, its pitch black in there.so i am not sure why she is doing that. none of my other flowers are doing it either so really not sure!! 

pics to follow tonight - keep it real!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Here are the prophesied pictures. 

As you can see, the tops of my colas have elongated, and the leaf tips are soft and rounded, indicating imminent reveg. 

Absolutely unsure why she is doing that as none of the other flowering plants have any issues with the way they are flowering... 

Thank goodness I flipped before the flip deadline so I can see how these ladies finish😂 if they fatten up from here on out, I will have some ultra sexy colas that will need some support 😍

IMG_20210810_204943.jpg

IMG_20210810_204952.jpg

IMG_20210810_204959.jpg

• Like 8
  • Fire! 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, CreX said:

Here are the prophesied pictures. 

As you can see, the tops of my colas have elongated, and the leaf tips are soft and rounded, indicating imminent reveg. 

Absolutely unsure why she is doing that as none of the other flowering plants have any issues with the way they are flowering... 

Thank goodness I flipped before the flip deadline so I can see how these ladies finish😂 if they fatten up from here on out, I will have some ultra sexy colas that will need some support 😍

IMG_20210810_204943.jpg

IMG_20210810_204952.jpg

IMG_20210810_204959.jpg

How much light do you have in your tent? Maybe she is not one for the light intensity. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

How much light do you have in your tent? Maybe she is not one for the light intensity. 

the whole tent has a lot of light, 10x 120w qbs... but she only has one of them on her.

it is a bit low, but i did that on purpose to try get some better light down for the lowers. 

ill raise it up a bit and see if that helps, thanks man

Alright okes! What a shocker of a plant!! She is still doing Her weird shit and doesn't seem to be slowing down on the pistols! Not a fade or a brown pistol in sight - she truly has me baffled. 

She is the only plant that's being weird in my flower tent... And I still have no answer as to why... 

IMG_20210816_222114.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 2

47 minutes ago, CreX said:

Alright okes! What a shocker of a plant!! She is still doing Her weird shit and doesn't seem to be slowing down on the pistols! Not a fade or a brown pistol in sight - she truly has me baffled. 

She is the only plant that's being weird in my flower tent... And I still have no answer as to why... 

IMG_20210816_222114.jpg

If she continues to stack and pack, not bad then - yield will continue to increase 😛 

46 minutes ago, Totemic said:

That could be some Thai sativa dominant genes pulling through there... :poke

Is she healthy otherwise? 

yea no issues , no burnt tips or any premature yellowing, no pests and no PM, watered and fed regularly - just exhibiting all the signs of a light leak.

which is also weird, because light leaks generally only cause the branch the light falls on to be weird, but this is the entire plant, every stem is dong this lol.

@GGG, definitely foxtailing, but as for the heat source im not sure...i raised the light a bit as that was a previous concern, and there are no fans or heaters near her.

@PsyCLown LOL i was also thinking that, the buds that have formed are nice and dense, so if the fattening happens, there will be some mad colas here 

• Like 2

foxtailing has also genetical roots... and that is usually a sign for high potency material.

Dont think is heat stress... not in your tent. If Totemic didnt notice such behavior before, would say is a natural mutation. Let her finish and check 😁

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

I recall something similar with some of the Chocolopes last time.

Yeah man, those Thai sativa traits those. Genetic foxtailing is a sativa thing, and this is genetic rather than environmental foxtailing. 

@CreX I do hope she doesn't flower forever on you. Last comp you pushed the only male to peak Flowering... This year another unicorn among the crowd... 

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Yeah man, those Thai sativa traits those. Genetic foxtailing is a sativa thing, and this is genetic rather than environmental foxtailing. 

@CreX I do hope she doesn't flower forever on you. Last comp you pushed the only male to peak Flowering... This year another unicorn among the crowd... 

What can I say lol, I keep it exciting 😂😂✌️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CreX said:

hectic...actually looking back at my previous posts makes me realize how far she has come! ill take some size pics tonight to give you a better idea of the size of these colas

Nice, ya from my experience with tortoni and how totes first run went I was curtain there would have been much bigger buds throughout the competition. Obviously there are definite standouts. But ya there’s a lot of variation in technique etc. heres one of the colas of the #3 I grew. I’ll definitely be keen to try out the F2s

5C5DB0F5-ECBE-4AA5-874E-9BEB60F34A5A.png

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

• 420SA pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic